Chapter Ten

A/N: Anyways, I think many of you got confused with the last update. I've received couple of questions saying if Chapter 9 really ended like that, and yes it is. It really ended with an annoyed Sehun.

X O X O ~

P.S: I'm scared that you guys might grew up tired of waiting for my updates and I'm really sorry for that if it will happen (but I hope no). I just find it hard conceptualizing my thoughts in English. Mianhae. :(

-

-

"Hey. . ." Baekhyun jumped when he felt Chanyeol's arm wrapping his small waist. "What are you making?"

"C-Chanyeol, p-please," how can Baekhyun stay focus on baking when Chanyeol's warm breathing is touching his bare neck?

"Can we just stay like this? We can't be this sweet in front of my brother," if it's hard for Baekhyun to keep a secret to Sehun, it's double for Chanyeolㅡkeeping a secret to his brother and resisting the urge not to be sweet around Baekhyun.

"But you have to cook for our dinner though," Baekhyun said as a matter of fact.

"It's already done," Chanyeol's hug became tighter, seems like he wanna squeeze Baekhyun inside his arms. "Don't you want us be this close? Even if Sehun is not around? You don't want me to be sweet and clingy?"

Baekhyun heaved out a deep sigh before facing the pouting giant. "Listen, okay?" Chanyeol nodded. "It's not like I don't want us to be like this. I'm just. . . . You know? Taking precautionary measures."

"You think my brother is a dangerous person? Like a monster or some kind of undefeated creature?" Chanyeol unbelievably asked.

"Of course no. What are you blabbing about?" Baekhyun shook his head and he shyly kissed Chanyeol on his lips. "I'm sorry if I'm making you feel like I don't like you nor your sweetness. I just want us to be safe."

"If me being sweet and clingy and you being afraid of being caught by my brother will provoke you on kissing me, then it's okay!" Baekhyun didn't mind what Chanyeol said instead continued on doing his work. The silence didn't lasted that long when Chanyeol initiated a conversation once again. "Do you need some help on that?"

"Nah, I mastered the art of baking, though," Chanyeol's gaze followed Baekhyun's slender fingers as it moves on putting the icing of the cake. "How about you? Do you want me to teach you this?"

"I'd love to but I think it'll be hard in your part," Baekhyun suddenly stopped and creased his forehead. "I'm way taller than you. Don't you think I'm just going to block your sight when you started teaching me? I mean, you may have a face-to-face with my sexy back."

"You're so full of yourself, Chanyeol."

"What's not to be?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm the hottest bachelor ever existed and take note, the youngest heir to manage a very huge corporation," Chanyeol wiggled his brows. "But at the end of the day, it's youㅡthe luckiest man ever existed."

Baekhyun's eyebrows raised a bit. "And what made you think of that?"

"It's because I'm secretly dating you," winked Chanyeol.

"Yeah, yeah. I am," Baekhyun just second the motion for Chanyeol to stop boasting.

"Wow, it's forced."

"No, it's not," Baekhyun retorted.

"Yes, it is."

"What do you want me to do for you to believe my words?"