Chapter Eight

Baekhyun was about to enter the back door of the mansion when he heard someone speak. He went to the front door just to see Chanyeol and Sehun speaking. He cannot help but to feel good upon seeing Park brothers talking like that. It's good that they didn't ended up fighting when he left them. He doesn't want the brothers fighting because of him.

When Sehun entered the mansion, Baekhyun sat on the grass not-so-far from where Chanyeol is seated. He didn't left the mansion. Baekhyun just went out to breathe for fresh air. He's not mad with Sehun. It's just that his legs become wobbly when he saw Chanyeol's disappointed face. Baekhyun is just enjoying the sight of Chanyeol adoring his Rilakkuma mug when the taller guy started talking and that made his heart almost jumped out of himself because he thought he's the one Chanyeol's talking with.

"What do you think is the best thing I can do? Hurt my brother or hurt myself? I don't want to hurt my brother. I've always wanted the best for him. I'd rather be hurt than see him hurting. I'd rather suffer spending my whole day reading different reports than see him struggling on finding his foods. I'd rather let go of my feelings than share someone with him," Baekhyun felt so sad and proud with what Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol has an unconditional love for his brother. He treasure his brother so much to the point that he's being a selfless person. He feel so sad because Chanyeol doesn't deserve these hardships. He's still young to do this and that. He even wasted his adolescent days working his ass off at their company. He feel so proud of Chanyeol just because he is being a good brother with Sehun all this time.

"But this is the first time I fell in love with someone. I know he is the one, I know Baekhyun is the guy whom I want to spend lifetime with," and that made Baekhyun choke. He's not even eating or drinking something. He just felt that there's no air entering his system anymore.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol hurriedly went at his direction and helped Baekhyun breathe for some air. Not minding about Baekhyun hearing his confession at the starry night sky a while ago.

"Are you okay now?" Baekhyun nodded, still lightly punching his chest for some air inhalant. "D-did youㅡ" But even before Chanyeol could finish his own question, Baekhyun already nodded. What's the point of prolonging it when he knows what will be Chanyeol's question, right?

"ㅡyou are so selfless," Baekhyun laid his back on the grassy surface and Chanyeol followed it, both looking at the dark sky full of stars.

"I was left with no one but my brother only," Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. He looks so damn beautiful and ethereal on his eyes. Baekhyun is just simply smiling while admiring the starry night. "That's the best thing I can do for my brother."

"Yes, you're doing good on assuring his future but you suck at your own future," Baekhyun returned the intense stare Chanyeol is giving. "Will you rather let go the one whom you want to spend the rest of your life or will you secretly date me?" Baekhyun doesn't like to be a sissy anymore. He always felt happiness but not until the day his parents died. In fact, he already missed being happy. He doesn't know the feeling of being happy and he knows Chanyeol can make him feel it, again.

As for Chanyeol, his mind is on a constant battlefield right now. He wants Baekhyun, no doubt about that but he doesn't want to hurt his brother. He wanted to accept Baekhyun's offer but there's a tiny part of him stopping himself from doing so. "B-Baekhyun. . ."

And that's the cue.

"It's okay," Baekhyun stood up, removing the pieces of grass stucked on his shirt and pants. He smiled, a sad one. It didn't even reached his eyes. "Your relationship with your brother is more important. I get it," Baekhyun mentally cussed. Why did he let himself put hopes on it? He knew Chanyeol will never choose him over Sehun. Chanyeol is a family oriented person, he can feel and see it but still, he managed to get himself hoping. "It's getting late and you might catch a cold. Sehun said you're not allowed to be sick, right? Let's go inside," Baekhyun offered his right hand for Chanyeol to stand up but he ended up pulling himㅡcausing Baekhyun to fall on top of him and their lips touched. Baekhyun was shocked. His eyes are as big as Kyungsoo's. He's on top of Chanyeol, his first kiss was stolen, and much to it, Chanyeol is the culprit behind it.

It didn't took so long for Chanyeol to move his lips. His eyes are shut, completely ignoring Baekhyun's expression. He can feel that Baekhyun is still in state of shock but in no time, he felt Baekhyun giving upㅡreturning his kisses. The kiss didn't lasted too long nor too short. Chanyeol's arms were snaked into Baekhyun's small waist while the smaller one's head is resting on the bigger one's chest. They are engulfing the comfortable silence after kissing each other under the starry sky.

"Chanyeol. . ." Called Baekhyun while tracing Chanyeol's broad chest with his slender fingertips. "What does that thing means?"

"I don't know," Chanyeol groaned when he felt Baekhyun pinching his skin. "Kidding. I guess I accepted your offer?"

"What offer? A or B?"

"A?" Baekhyun pinched a part of Chanyeol's skin again causing the giant one laugh. "Okay, I'm serious now."

"I'm secretly dating Byun Baekhyun."

-

-

Morning rolled in fast. Sehun was awaken with the delicious aroma of coffee hitting his face. He smiled upon seeing Baekhyun's all-smile face while holding a cup of coffee making him smell it. "Aren't you mad at me?"

Baekhyun placed the mug on the bedside table and sat beside Sehun, he brushed his hand on his soft hair. "I want to but I can't," he said, a matter of fact.

"Thank you," Sehun wrapped his arms on Baekhyun and he is quick to return the morning hug given by his best friend. "Baek-hyung, I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, Hunnie," it didn't took long for them to broke the hug when they heard a not-so-loud fake cough coming and it's Chanyeol.

"Are you two done making lovey-dovey because I'm really hungry now," Chanyeol never missed when Baekhyun's eyes glowed in yellow. He realized Baekhyun's eyes are glowing green when he is in his normal self. Glowing red when he is mad or angry. Glowing blue when he is sad and glowing yellow when he's in love. Of course, Chanyeol knows Baekhyun is in loveㅡwith him.

"You should take a bath, you'll be late if you won't move yet," Baekhyun said referring to Sehun who's still now hugging him like a bear.

"Can I skip class today, hyung?" Chanyeol quickly shook his head for two reasons: he doesn't pay a big amount of tuition fee just for Sehun to skip class. Second, he wants to take Baekhyun out today since it's his day-off. "But why?"

"No buts, Park Sehun. You go to the bathroom now or I'll drag you there?" Sehun jumps out of the bed. He doesn't want Baekhyun to see how his hyung carry him inside the bathroom at times when he feel so tired of his life.

"He looks so scared with what you said. What's up?" Baekhyun started cleaning Sehun's bed while Chanyeol sat on the long couch, having a sight of Baekhyun's slender thighs.

"He's shy around you," Chanyeol avoided the sight. It's just his first day of dating Baekhyun and he doesn't want to feel him being a maniac at all. Just by looking at his perfectly shaped thighs makes his buddy down there alive.

"Really, huh?" Chanyeol nodded and opted to help Baekhyun on cleaning his brother's messy room. "Hey, why are you helping?"

"I have nothing to do and I don't want you to be tired today," Chanyeol removed the strands of Baekhyun's hair that's blocking his eyes. "I'll treat you out today after bringing Sehun at school."

"W-where are we going?" Baekhyun kept on looking at the comfort room, assuring that Sehun won't come out anytime.

"I'm taking you out for a date, Baekhyunnie."