I burst out laughing when I saw his face from the other side of the bed, "God you look like a child that's had their candy taken away."
He grunted and moved closer to me, each time he moved I did the same inching towards the edge of the bed. Finally I was at the edge of the bed and Josh sat a couples of centimetres away from me.
"You're not meant to eat too much candy, it's bad for you." I whispered shakily.
"It's good thing I don't like following rules then." He replied and with that he quickly moved forward,placed his hands firmly around my back and pulled me closer to him.

He let out a low moan when our lips touched and then flipped us over so that I was beneath him. Removing his hands from my neck he began leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. I reached for his top and pulled it off him and Josh mirrored my actions, throwing my top to the other side of the room. Lifting his head back to mine Josh and I kissed each other hungrily, completely forgetting about our current situation. I tugged at Josh's hair as he started to grind against me. I moved to try and take my pants off but Josh stopped me.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes I'm sure." I replied eagerly.
"Completely?"
"Completely." I looked up at him as he tried to bite back his smile and swiftly reached into the side drawer and small gold packet.
"Can't say Alexandra's good for nothing." He chuckled, then quickly ripped the packet open.

***
I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds, literal fücking birds. Opening my eyes I saw Josh laying naked beside me, one arm lazily draped over me. I smiled as I remembered the night before. My mood was quickly dampened by birds singing right beside me.

I held back a scream as I turned and was greeted by several small birds. Josh stirred beside me and I shook him to wake him up. When he opened his eyes he briefly looked confused then annoyed.

"How are you not freaking out at the fact that there's a flock of birds in our room?"

"It's Alexandra's way of waking people up, I thought he would have grown out of it by now."

"Clearly clocks are too modern for him." I remarked nervously eyeing a bird that hadn't stopped staring at me since I had woken up.
Josh got off the bed and moved towards the kitchen and began remerging through the cupboards until he found a glass, which was literally the only thing in all the cupboards, and to the glass was a note that read; Breakfast will be served at 7:00, I hate tardiness and uncleanliness, please don't be late or smelling like sweat and sex. Alexandra X.

"Breakfast is at seven?" I repeated glancing at the note, "what time is it now."
Josh looked around the room before exclaiming "Aha" when he stop in front of the oven.
"According to this clock, we've got 15 minutes."
"I guess we're going to have to shower together to save time then." I sighed.
"How tragic." He smiled.

We made it to the breakfast hall just in time, Alexandra looked pleasantly surprised to see us on time.
"Have a seat today's menu will be protein and carbohydrate filled, no saturated fats here, you're going to need a lot of energy for the rest of the day." He sat down at the same time as us and the food was placed in front of us. I was happy to see that the food actually looked good.

Eyeing my reaction Alexandra smiled, "Whole wheat pancakes  made with buttermilk powder and omega-3 enriched eggs."
"It's delicious." I managed to say with a mouth full of pancakes. Sadly I couldn't say the same about the kale smoothie, it was like my body was rejecting it because it was too healthy.

After eating Alexandra said we had to wait at least three hours before we were allowed to go off and do what he wanted us to do. Most of that time was spent by Josh and Alexandra catching up with each other and the occasional poking fun at me.  When the three hours were up Alexandra handed us a bag containing clothing and told us to change into them and meet us back in the hall in ten minutes.

Alexandra had dressed me and Josh in identical clothing– black and red basket ball shorts with a matching tank top and shoes.

"Don't you two look ravishing," he smiled brightly at both of us, "you both look like what I believe how do they say, couple goals."
Me and Josh both exchanged looks at his remark.
Suddenly changing in mood Alexandra clapped his hands together and a serious look crossed his face.
"You both no of my plan to get rid of Mark, and admittedly the plan has its dangers–" he began and stopped short when Josh scoffed at him, Alexandra gave him a warning glance and Josh mimed zipping his lips shut.
"As I was saying, there are dangers, and as brilliant a service I provide, I can only do so much, therefore you have to learn how to defend yourselves." He looked directly at me, hinting that I was actually the only vulnerable one there.
Alexandra signalled is to follow him, he led us to a gym that was hidden behind a shelving unit. Alexandra had said the room 'doubled up for protection in case of an emergency'.
Inside the gym there was a boxing ring sitting dauntingly in the middle, to my dismay Alexandra walked right over to it.
"Josh shall we relive old memories?" Alexandra smiled over to Josh.
Josh smirked back at him, "you've got your suit on, I don't image you want to ruin it."
"Excuses, excuses, you know if you've gone soft I'll understand." Alexandra look at him mock empathy.
"I don't need to fight you," Josh rolling his eyes, "not when I know I'll win, I mean you've taken us in as your guest I can't disrespect you like that."
Alexandra laughed, "the sarcasm is rolling of you tongue."
Alexandra then turned to me, "I suppose you have guessed by now that we are here because of you."

"Yeah kind of hard not miss really." I said, watching Alexandra as he grabbed two pairs of boxing gloves that hung from the corner of the boxing ring.
He walked over to me and handed me a pair before throwing a pair to Josh.
After we both put our gloves on Alexandra told us to get in the ring.
"Now hit him." He told me.
I stared at him, "you want me to hit him?"
"Well you are standing in the middle of a boxing ring with gloves on, I wasn't going to ask you to kiss." He laughed.
"But where?" I asked.
"Where ever you feel."
So I did, I aimed at Josh's chest not swinging to hard. Josh dodged my arm, caught it, then proceeded to twist it slightly causing me to snatch my arm back from him.
"That move was way too predictable, you need to know where your aiming the punch not the whole world, again."
I tried again, and Josh caught it for the second time.
"Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, keep your back straight, again."
I tried to land a punch on Josh and each time I missed and Alexandra had a new thing to critic me on. Finally Alexandra told me to stop trying to land punches and came up with a new idea.
"Now you punch her." He told Josh.
"What! No." Josh looked at Alexandra in disbelief.
"How is she ever going to learn to dodge punches if she never gets any thrown at her Josh?" Alexandra inquired.
"I'm not punching her I can't." He told Alexandra.
Alexandra sighed then walked over to the corner of the ring to get another pair of gloves after putting them on he walked back over to us.

"You ready?" He asked me looking me in the eyes making me nervous for what was going to come.
"Yes." I managed.
"Brace yourself and try and dodge it as best you can." He warned, and then swiftly swung air back. Knowing the punch was going to land, I panicked and tried to dodge it I ended up trying to squat out of the way, which was a terrible idea as if I had just stayed where I was the punch would've hit my shoulder, instead it hit my jaw.
The force of the punch knocked me of my feet and I landed on my back. I laid winded for a few seconds before looking over to Alexandra who was looking shocked at what he'd just done.

"What the fuck!" I heard Josh shout, then watched as he marched over to Alexandra a proceeded to throw a punch at him. At first Alexandra didn't fight back but after a couple of hits he began returning them. I looked at them in horror as I heard the sounds of their fists hitting each other's skin echo loudly around the room.

I quickly tried to get up to try and stop them which was stupid on my part as the world began to spin and I lost my footing right near the edge of the boxing ring. And then I fell.

FINALLY FUCKING UPDATED!!! Lol sooooo sorry. Coursework is to blame :)

Anyway hope you enjoyed, please LIKE AND COMMENT, trust me it helps me update quicker as I know people actually are reading.

Also if you notice any mistakes please comment and I will quickly edit them, thank you :D