"I-I'm only seventeen..." I say but then realization hit me, I wasn't seventeen anymore, I'm an adult now, I wondered how long ago it was."no wait... I'm eighteen" I say and immediately regret saying that out loud.

"Perfect, age doesn't matter though.You look grown up anyways."

"I don't feel the same about you, I would do anything to get away from you. I hate you." I say through gritted teeth and I see anger flash in his eyes.

Before he could do anything, I turn around and pressed the curling iron to his arm, and he yelled out in pain as it burned his skin, he dropped the gun and I quickly dove for it. I stood up with shaky hands and pointed it at him, he looked up at me with a deathly stare and he suddenly bursts out laughing, a deep, menacing laugh.

"You would never shoot me Katie. You aren't brave enough, you're just a useless little girl." He says and in that moment I was so done with everything. I had never used a gun before,although we had them around the house my dad never wanted us to use them so he kept them far away.

"If I'm just a useless little girl, why do you want me so bad?"

"I mean look at you...who wouldn't?"

I pointed the gun at him, and with shaky fingers I pulled the trigger.  Nothing happened and I tried again, still nothing. As I tried to get the gun to work, I didn't notice Noah lunging at me until it was too late. He was on top of me as he yanked the gun out of my reach and flicked the safety off. I stared up at him with wide eyes and quickly covered my face with my hands, he never hit me though and he stood up, his face was red and he looked angry.

"You're lucky I can't hurt you, or else you wouldn't be able to walk. Just wait until you get back." He tells me as he drags me up by my arm and brings me out of the bathroom and down the stairs. The rest of the boys sat on the couch dressed in suits and he brought me over to them.

"Well then, now that she looks presentable we should deliver her to my client." Hunter says as they all stand and begin to walk towards the door.

"Wait!" I exclaim and they all turn to stare at me. "Can I say good bye to Hannah?" I ask and Noah sighs.

"No you can't. We have to go." Hunter says and I look down disappointingly.

"Let her go." Jackson says and I look up at him with a faint smile. Noah let go of me and I quickly ran down the stairs. I entered the basement and saw Hannah sitting in the corner of the tiny cell,crystal laid on the side still unconscious. When she saw me,excitement filled her eyes and she quickly ran up to the front.

"Katie!" She yelled excitedly. I wanted to reach out and hug but the cell bars kept us separated. "Are you going to a party?" She asks. It broke my heart thinking about how tiny and innocent she was.

"I'm going away for a bit sweetie, I'll be back soon. You be good and don't miss me too much." She frowned at what I said and before i went upstairs I reminded her to sing our song when she's sad and to take good care of crystal. I slowly walked back upstairs, not wanting to leave just yet. Noah immediately grabbed my arm once I entered the living room and we started walking towards the door.

"So Katie I've been thinking... instead of killing you or using you to make mason jealous, I have another plan for you. You are going to be a replacement for my clients while I get them their requests." He says and by the time he finishes talking we have made it to the car.