Chapter 25

A/N: WattPad freaked out on me that's why the last chapter was cut off. Sorry. I wrote a lot more but it got deleted.

Step, step, step. He shakes his arms and legs as if to brush off the panic inside of him. We hold our breaths. This is a bad idea. A very very bad idea. Liam takes a deep breath and steps in. I close my eyes waiting for the explosion, but all we get is Liam yapping happily. The worker at Target looks confused and I hear her say to another worker.
"They look like an MTV show's good-looking cast." I laugh. Sure.
We release our lungs and hug each other. It worked! That old lady is evil. Ugh, she disgusts me. Liam hugs me and I stiffen. Then he pulls away awkwardly.
"Too soon?" He asks me, pausing his lips.
"Too close." I nod but pay him in the back. He and Hayden kiss and hug and jump. You really don't know what love does to you until you test it out for yourself huh? I smile at the thought of how crazy it's sounds explaining to an average person that my girlfriend is a were coyote and that I was possessed by an ancient Japanese legend/spirit thingy. Wow, I miss her. But I also feel this need for my mom. I saw her in wherever I went and now I miss her too. I miss both of the women I love.
"You okay?" Scott asks. I nod and smile at him.
"We should hurry Scott. We should do it. Tonight, I mean." I tell him, his eyes widen and he shakes his head.
"Okay so everything is fixed and ready but might I add, that we're dealing with The Calaveras and not a scout group?" He remarks. I grow serious.
"Scott, I'm not asking." I tell him. He sighs.
"Fine, but if a part of the plan does not go well, it's at your expense." He says. I don't need to hear it because I already know it. If someone gets hurt it will be my fault, but I also know that if I ask them to stay behind and let me do this by myself they'll say no. So I don't know what to do. This is the only plan that might work. Well, if part 1 does work, then most of the plan is also likely.
---
We're mapping out every move once we get to the Calaveras lair. We've agreed that first we're going to leave the cars hidden. They know which ones we drive. We're going to prepare Argent. He is the key to break in. Lydia is painting wounds on him, to make him look beat up and unconscious. We need the lady to believe us and let us gather in a room where we can knock her out and take her with us. That sounds really bad. Hitting an old woman. Would Malia do it? Hell yes. The difference is that she would actually enjoy it.
We all prepare for the battle up ahead. We sit in silence driving until we reach The Calaveras headquarters. This is for Malia. She's what makes me go on. Malia. We look at each other uneasy.
"Okay, ready?" Kira asks. Poor choice of words.
"As ready as I can be." I tell her, she smiles nervously.
We get out of the car and pile up some twigs and leaves to put out of sight. My heart races as time passes.
"Okay, Scott. Let's go!" I tell him. We go with Argent and as soon as there's people there, he plays unconscious. I put him over my shoulder. He's heavy. After a few minutes, Scott takes Argent. I think I hear Chris mumble a 'thank god'. We reach the door and a big guy with leather jacket.
"What's your business?" He asks. I smirk at him and place the gun we gathered at the motel on his hand. He opens the door for us and leads us down the hall. We stop at a door. He opens it. We step in and the door closes behind us. It's weird what thoughts rush into your mind when you're in danger. Right now I think, Why didn't I bring my bat?
"Afternoon, gentleman." The lady says, smirking and putting her fists in the table. She takes a look at Argent. We throw him to the floor. That's must've hurt but he didn't budge. There are two armed guys beside her. I swallow hard.
"I see you've brought me what I asked for." She says. Scott steps forward.
"Yeah we completed the end of the bargain now you finish yours." Scott snaps. She laughs.
"Okay, okay but what does it feel to turn in your friend?" She asks. I laugh.
"What we won't feel when we turn in you." I tell her. And Scott punches both guys, knocking them out. She stands up. There's a bottom on her table. I grab her hands before she can press it. It must be the panic bottom. She laughs.
"One scream and my people will blow your friends' brains off." She says. Scott laugh and takes a step towards her.
"What bomb?" He asks her smiling. Her smile falters and she tries to free herself but I only grab her scrawny hands tighter behind her back.
"You'll never win!" She spits.
"And why is that?" I ask her.
"Because you'll always have something to lose." She responds. And I know it's true. It's so true it hurts in someway. Scott inserts a needle on her arm and she passes out. I look at him amused.
"Weren't you supposed to punch her?" I ask him.
"I don't punch grandmas, Stiles" we laugh a small then Argent wakes up. Well, pretends to.
"Is it done?" He asks wiping the makeup in his check, but it only makes it look more gruesome. I count with my fingers and Argent and Scott wait for the signal.
1...2...3!
We open the door and were Scott fights withArgent while I rush for the door. Suddenly a super big guy is in front of me. I gasp. He's gigantic. I tried, Malia. I'm about to give up hope when I see he falls back. A katana goes through him. Kira.
"Thank god you're okay!" She laughs.
"Thanks to you." She removes her katana off the guy and starts running towards the entrance beating the other guys up. She continues to amaze me with her skills.
The moment we get out of the building, we basically throw the grandma on the backseat of my Jeep. I see Scott and Argent running towards us. They're not alone. They get in and rush me to start the engine.
"Hurry up. Stiles!" Scott snaps.
"I am. Wait..." I start to panic when the engine doesn't start. Oh, come on baby. The guys are really close.
"Stiles!" Kira shouts and the engine turns on. Yes, I knew you could do it baby! I press on the pedal and we storm out of there. Lydia behind us. I can't believe we got out alive.
"Don't ever underestimate my baby!" I scream happily, talking about the Jeep.
"Stiles, it was Kira." Scott mentions. I look at Kira. She chuckles. I hate It when you have a Kitsune on board, and a bunch of bad guys wanting to kill, and your car doesn't  start so when it does you realize she send the electric current to you car, and it was not your baby making the effort. Relatable.
"Ready for part two?" Argent ask me. I grab the steering wheel.
"You mean the part where we rescue Malia? Absolutely." I tell him.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
1k guys!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read, vote and comment. It's crazy to think that this story is where it is. Really...thank you. You mean the world to me. Thank u. Thank u.
I can never say thank u enough! Have a great day!