Chapter 9: I Told You I'd See You In Hell

Start from the beginning

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing" he growled and tightened his grip on me.

"Sorry to be such an inconvenience(!)" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "Are you planning on killing me anytime soon?"

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have other ways of making you suffer" he faced me while still tugging on my arm with an evil smirk.

"Oh, joy(!)" I gave a disgusted face as he pulled me against him and used his back to open the gym door, I groaned slightly as the wind left me once he pulled me against him, wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled us through the door. We returned to the original 'him gripping my forearm' position once we entered the Gym, thankfully.

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home" It sounded weird, but he did do a funny impression of an American accent. I co-operated more as we reached Chad and Dana which meant Klaus loosened his grip on my arm, students groaned in annoyance around us as they stood to leave before Klaus returned to his normal voice and caught Chad and Dana's attention. "You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana asked.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met" I rolled my eyes at him. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana" aaand now he's compelling them. She did as he asked. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" he frowned but nodded. Now the pair of them looked scared and confused, great(!) They definitely won't need therapy after this(!)

"And now your killing teenagers, could you get any more evil(!)" I deadpanned to him, that was such a lame move.

"If it weren't for the fact you being alive was stopping me from building an army, I'd almost be happy you were brought back to life" he smiled at his little compulsion trick.

"You're too sweet(!)" I tried to get out of his grip, he glared at me. "I'm not going to try and run, I'm not an idiot. I just don't like standing for too long, especially by you. May I take a seat?" I batted my lashes.

"No" he smirked and my cute look turned sour as I looked between the empty bleachers and him "But you can stand a few steps away from me thanks to your co-operation." I took it and quickly moved away, rubbing my arm and thankful his iron grip wasn't cutting off the blood flow anymore.

-TIME SKIP-

"Keep it up" Klaus encouraged a struggling and in pain Dana.

"Where's hero-hair when you need him?" I mumbled, but thanks to d!*Kbag being a hybrid, he heard me perfectly.

"Stefan's on a time out" Klaus informed as the doors behind me opened, I turned to see Bonnie and Matty walking in.

"Bonnie, Get Out Of Here!" I warned, a little scared of what Klaus might do to the person that brought me back from the dead. My shouts were in vain though as Klaus whooshed behind her.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up" she jumped to face him as Klaus spoke. "Now we can get started. Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight" they moved to sit on the Gym floor with Klaus' orders "I assume you're the reason Katalina's still walking around alive?"

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me" I moved forward a few steps to hear what Bonnie was saying clearly.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix" right on time a blonde was dragging Tyler into the Gym as Klaus finished.