Who's Colin?

Lily POV: 

*Ding* The seatbelt sign went off. I was super excited about going back to Huntington over the summer. I finally get to see the boys! After going to the local college in Huntington, I decided to go to a better school where I could get a degree. 

While searching for the perfect college, Stanford had offered me a scholarship! Of course I couldn’t say no to that, It was the perfect distance away from home, and the school was amazing! I gazed out the window of the airplane and saw tiny cars and houses as we flew past.

“Please bring your seat and tray table upright, we are about to land in LAX” Said the attendant. I smiled to myself, just thinking I could see drew in a couple minutes. 

After I left for college, the boys had gotten eliminated from xfactor, and Simon signed them after a few days! They’re currently on tour with Selena Gomez, but got a small break so they decided to come back to Huntington and see family. 

Wesley and I haven’t talked for months, we broke up again because he lied about the no cheating thing, and flirted with every single girl at huntington, plus he was on tour so I guess he couldn’t help it. Apart of me is still upset. 

Keaton and I often texted each other and facetimed, as for Drew, he was my brother so I text him every single second of the day basically, and we facetime A LOT!

When Drew found out that Wes cheated on me, he was just silent for a whole week cause he knew I wouldn’t want him to break his friendship with Wesley, so they’re ok... Keaton was actually the one that told me Wes was cheating on me. 

As I watched the plane descend down I started to get nervous about seeing Wesley again. What if he has a girlfriend? I mean we aren’t dating anymore, but he was my first love, and it would just pain me. What if his personality changes?

Is he still the same old Wes, or has he been manipulated by the industry? As the plane landed, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the plane. I walked through immigration and all that fancy stuff, headed to the carousal.

I picked up my big suitcase, and walked over to the front where everyone was. I immediately saw that familiar dirty blonde hair and goofy smile. I ran over to Drew and jumped on him. 

“Hey I missed you” I mumbled with my head in his chest. 

“Sameziez sissy” He said. Same old Drew I thought to myself. 

“So where’s Keaton and uh Wes?” I asked while walking out the airport, “Oh they stayed in the car so that we didn’t have to park, since it would take us a while to get out” Drew replied smiling. I smiled back while we walked in comfortable silence back to the car. 

I stopped when we finally saw the car, and I got in the backseat while Drew helped me put my luggage in the back trunk. 

“Hey Wes” I mumbled as I got into the car. “Uh hi.” he said, soon after he said turning around glancing at me. 

 I looked at my side and saw an excited Keaton. “HEY KEATS! I missed my best friend, we have a lot to talk about” I said. 

All he did was continue grinning like a cheshire cat. Once Drew got back into the car, we were on our way back to the house. There was an awkward silence on the car until I decided to break it, I was too excited to be back in Huntington, and I only have 3 months to spend it with these fools. 

“Sooooo boys, anything exciting happen while I was gone?” I asked. “Uh. Yeah! We went on tour with Selena Gomez, and won ‘breakout group’ at Teen Choice Awards!” Drew yelled. 

I giggled while drew asked me the same question. “Yeah, college has been a lot of fun you know, my roommates pretty neat, she listens to you guys sometimes” I replied praying we would avoid the name ‘Colin’

Wesley’s POV: 

I’ve been waiting for Lily to come back, and today was the day. I’m still not over her and I hope she isn’t over me! Yeah, I know I keep screwing up, but its hard not to... I mean she's in a college that's so far away from huntington.

I’ve seen her a couple times on facetime with Drew and Keaton, but I thought it’d be awkward to just walk past the screen casually, since I cheated on her. 

I still have feelings for you and it was just so stupid of me. I already learnt my lesson. 

While she facetimed with Keaton, I’ve heard both of them say the name ‘Colin’ a lot. I hope he’s just one of Lily’s college friends, or one of Keaton’s friend that I haven’t heard of. I’ve been dying to ask her who Colin was and now was my chance. 

“Yeah, college has been a lot of fun you know, my roommates pretty neat, she listens to you guys sometimes” She said replying to Drew’s question. 

After a couple minutes as we almost pulled up to the house I decided to speak up. 

“So Lily, who is this Colin?” I looked at my rear view mirror and saw her mouth open, but then she closed it again. 

“C’mon Keaton! Lets go!” She said dragging my brother out of the car and into the house. Well then. That was just plain out RUDE.

Drew just looked and me and shrugged his shoulders while getting out of the car heading to the trunk to get Lily’s luggage. Whatever, I’ll just ask Keaton later, Lily will probably tell him who Colin is. 

Lily’s POV: 

Just when I thought I would get away with the name ‘Colin’ of course Wes out of all people had to bring it up, how did he even know about Colin? The only person I’ve told was Keaton, and I promised him not to tell a soul since I knew Drew would freak out.

Colin is my boyfriend, I met him at Stanford and he plays quarterback on the football team. Imet him the first week I went to college, we’ve been friends for a month until he finally asked me out. Colin and I were happy, we weren’t like what Wes and I were. Complicated. 

I guess I should break the news to Drew that I have a boyfriend, I mean Colin wants to visit Huntington in a few weeks cause he wants to see the town his girlfriend grew up in.

Once I jumped out of the car, I dragged Keaton since I figured he had the key. I then shoved him in front of me and to the door making Keaton open the door.

Once he opened it he stumbled in cause all my force was on him. Oops. 

“What was that all about?” Keaton said turning around. “UGH. C’mon let me explain” I said as I tugged on Keatons shirt and headed up his room. 

I sighed and leaned back on his bed once we got into his room. “So Drew doesn’t know anything about Colin cause you promised me you wouldn’t tell anyone...How does Wes even know about him?” I asked Keaton.

“I dunno, how should I know?” Keaton replied. I studied his face carefully to see if he was lying. Nope! 

“LILYY!! YOUR LUGGAGE IS IN YOUR ROOM GO UNPACK AND WE CAN HEAD TO THE BEACH!” 

HAAAA WAY TO MAKE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL INTERESTING HUH? ;) JUST AS YOU GUYS THOUGHT WES AND LILY WOULD BE HAPPY TOGETHER FOREVER! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please please please SHARE, COMMENT AND VOTE!!