Game Of Destiny

So as per plan next day was the most awaited day as it was Sanyukta's bday.Ruby being her future daddy's princess helped him by keeping Sanyukta busy with her antics.Siya,Vidarth & Dhir with the entire crew left for the remaining shoots to other shoot studio in Mumbai as only scenes with Sanyukta were left to be shot.Siya returned home by 8:30 & after having dinner quickly rushed to Ruby's room saying she missed playing with her these days all thanks to her tight schedule.Sanyukta was cleaning the table when her eyes caught the sight of the date 6th October making the realisation dawn upon her that it was her birthday the next day.She quickly put a stick on note on fridge after jotting down,"Had an emergency so had to leave.Don't try to call or message me because my phone will be unavailable till I return."
She instantly left unaware that a pair of eyes were keep a watch on her every move from her distance.On seeing her driving away he too followed her to keep a check on her safety.She stopped the car near a florist & taking a bunch of flowers again rushed to her car.She then stopped & waited inside the car till midnight.But when his eyes caught the sight of her coming out with flowers his eyes became bloodshot on seeing the place & calming himself from growing impulsive waited to see for whom she had visited the place.But what he saw next rose his already risen anger by leaps & bounds.That place was nothing but a graveyard.Sanyukta had made a graveyard for her own self proving herself dead for the world as

Sanyukta Agarwal
(1990 - 2014)

His reverie of anger was broken when he heard her saying ,"I'm sorry Ragini us waqt jab tu aakhri saaans le rahi thi maine tujhse aajse thik do saal pehle yeh pucha ki kya mein teri death ko apna naam de sakti hoon.Tere bht mana karne par maine tujhe hamari friendship ka wasta diya aur tere na chahne ke bawajud bhi tune sirf hamari dosti ke khatir haa ki yeh kehke ki mein jo bhi karungi soch samajhkar karungi aur teri saansein ruk gayi.Tujhe haq hai reason jaanne ka isliye aaj mein tujhe reason bataungi.Us din tune mujhe Ruby di jo tum dono ki nishaani hai aur voh meri life mein sabse important thi , hai aur hamesha rahegi.Lekin us din purani Sanyukta ka murder maine apne haatho se kiya kyuki boh rishto ko apne kaam mein hurdle manti thi aur ek Sanyukta naam ki maa ko janm diya jisko rishto ko hurdle nahi maanti.Maine yeh sirf ek acchi maa bnne ke liye kiya.Agar ho sake toh mujhe maaf kr dena.Iske alava maine apne sab jeene ke reasons ko kho diya pehle Randhir,phir Rey aur phir tujhe. Mujhe maaf kar dena main ek acchi maa nahi ban payi kyuki mein in kuch dino kisise pyaar kar bethi.Tu sahi thi mein usse pyaar karti thi bas mujhe realize nahi hua tha.I'm really sorry mein pyaar karne lagi usse aur ek baar bhi Ruby ke baare mein nahi socha.Voh dil ka itna accha hai ki Ruby ko apnane se mana nahi krega aur surely usse dad ka pyaar bhi dega shayad.I'm sorry mein pyaar karne lagi.Tu please mujhe bata mujhe apna pyaar confess karna chahiye ya nahi main sahi hu ya nahi.Agar teri haa hai toh yeh flower niche girega aur nahi toh nahi girega.Hawa bhi tez nahi hain decision tera hai.Haa ya nahi."
She stood there for a while & was about to leave when the flower fell indicating a yes & she shed few tears of happiness.Here one soul was crushed in the haunches of destiny's evil plans as per him & he like a maniac silently laughed thinking of God's cruelty on him for always detaching him from his loved ones first his mother,then his father & now Sanyukta his last ray of hope.Little did he know that God had decided that his last ray of hope was going to change into his reason of life in a couple of hours.

So how was the twist???
Do vote
Do comment
Do follow