Post Seperation - Part B

💖Randhir's POV💖

Today its two years you left me alone & walked away.
Why did you leave me?
Did you think I'm so selfish that I would sell our lyf?
Did you think so low of me?
Why did you leave w/o questioning me on it?
I get it I was wrong infact I'm wrong but can't you change me so that I won't be wrong ahead?
Don't I owe one explanation to the girl who I've loved since long?
Don't I have right to know your whereabouts as a friend Agarwal?
Am I so bad that all my loved ones just walked away? First mom,then you & to top it now dad.
Can't you come back & fill my voids?

Now looking at their selfie in his phone he starts talking to her.
Where are you Sanyukta?
Didn't I accept your no that day on date with grace?Didn't I give you space by meting out that same treatment which I used to give you when we were friends?

One min we weren't friends because we are friends even today because I know our friendship was pure & inseparable.

Did you think that for my so called big-fat-ego & for winning the challenge of initial days I would just ditch our friendship this way?
Did you think me of being such a coward that I would not have answered frustrations revolving in you?
I know you took it as betrayal but then was this the way to make me taste my own medicine by quitting your passion as a punishment which makes me feel remorse each sec?Goddamn why?
Don't I have rights to question you?
When Slyvester tricked me you trusted me fully & gave her the most ghostly answer ever making me fall for your pranks too then why didn't you trust me on this?Why ?
Your absence gives me a slow death each day.
Come back please come back.
-----------------------------------------------------------
He then opened the last page of his diary & started reading it like he reads each day before sleeping & ends dozzing off with it in his embrace.
It read as,

I gifted her a dress & was eagerly waiting for the next evening to turn up so that I could see her all dolled up for me.
When she came my heart skipped a bit & the only word I uttered was "beautiful."
She was wearing the dress I chose for her,the gown which was a darker version of maroon with slits & network & not to forget the matching accessories & clutch.It seemed as if it was made for her & only her.
When she placed her hand in mine I felt asking for her hand was the best decision of my lyf.
How can I forget the best moment of my date when she slapped Sylvester hard for claiming me as a cheat for promising her a commitment & then slept with her just to ditch her the next morning calling it a mistake.I had told her about my flings earlier but also told her that I never reached G-spots in my colourful past.
I always thought she said that she trusts me but never did but today her actions justified it.Though I never knew that her mind was on a mission to teach her a lesson soon very soon.
The date was peaceful & those moments I'm gonna cherish forever.Once I find her I'll never let her go till I vent out my penting up lava for quitting on our friendship.
Just then I proposed her on my knees & she being she answered, "I'm sorry.U were,are & will forever be my friend.I'm sorry if I gave you any wrong signs unintentionally but I don't believe in relationships & moreover I don't give priority to relations over work & moreover I can't let love make me fall weak.Sorry but I can't ruin your lyf by giving this a try.I hope u will understand.We will forever be friends.Chill,"saying this she walked away.But not before ensuring that i wasn't crying.
Next morning she texted me morning asking me to text Sylvester to come to the basement of her sets at night 9:00 pm & me to to come by 8:00pm sharp which was confidentially known only to me except her & Vidushi.Also she had written stop thinking why I'm asking her & you to come because your brain is too small to handle this.
I just looked up & sent Sylvester the message as per instructions & went for my meetings of the day.

Precap : Hilarious quit of Sylvester,entry of new character Reyaansh but mystery of departure continues.

Phewwwwwww😊😊
How many votes for next update ?????
Good response & update soon !
Bye bye 😙😙😙😙
Aesana 💖