Interview

"Its really a pleasure to have the privilege of taking your interview Mr.Shekhawat regarding the upcoming release of ur latest venture scripted by you," said the the reporter with a bright smile.

"Thank you for your warm welcome," said the young man,THE RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT in his sexy voice with a smile one could die for!

"Beginning with my questions,the question that tops my list is what is the film based on?" asked the reporter.

"As you know its the extension of my previous movie so it indeed has the story line in correspondance to it coupled with action," he replied & gave a signature smirk.

"Does your movie have a tinge of romance in it serving itself as a spice to the action thriller?"asked the reporter.

"No,what made you ask so?" he chipped in reply looking straight into eyes of the reporter.

"Newspapers are the reason to it which describe you as the 'Man Who Changes Girls Seasonally' just like a cakework,"replied the reporter not knowing who was he messing with :-)

"Well people have the work to say so be it,though I prefer a bowl of gulab jamuns over a cake,"replied Randhir Singh Shekhawat coldly as an indeed one-lined punch of taunt with a straight face.

"Continuing with the interview,the news of you working on scripts of a tragical heart journey has being rounds,is it true Mr.Shekhawat?"

"I feel everything has a right time to be revealed,"he replied n grinned faintly.

"Last of all questions how do u feel on succumbing this stage of success?"

"It feels good professionally but the case is topsy-tervy when things come to personal life,thank you!"

"It was really a good experience to discover your voluptuousness Mr.Shekhawat!!!!Any message to ur fans or ppl around?" said the reporter.

"Do watch the film & review it.Thanks for support till date," said Randhir Singh Shekhawat with a smile.

After the interview ended,RSS receives a call from his secretary to be informed regarding the meet with Mr.Roy

Precap : Sanyukta's intro n stormy encounter.
Guess encounter with whom???

So,this is the first part hope u like it.
Please do express your reviews
Keep Smiling 😊😊