Sisterly Love

Sometimes its rightly said that every phase of life is mirrorised by climate thought Sanyu silently permitting tears to make way from her hazel orbs making them red.
Yes she was crying the reason was her feeling stabbed to death every second living a life bereft of love & warmth of emotions.Yes she was missing her parents because today's its fifteen years to the day they left her alone with Siya in this cruel world.
She philosophized her feelings with the early morning heavy downpour.She metaphorized the monotonous singing of birds as the emotions & feelings she wanted to let out but couldn't........further she called the heavy downpour as a reflection of the pearls she was constantly shedding being dishevelled & crushed under the walls of her responsibilities which made her feel to just run away to some isolated place where none knew her & she knew none.Little did she knew destiny had some other plans for her.
She wrote this poem in her diary which goes
That smiling face,                
Everlasting grace,               
Watching me play,             
& Never Grey                   
Sitting pretty all the time ,                             
Singing that twinkling rhyme                               
As if a sweet child.           
Going crazy & wild          
Everyone cared,              
But no one dared            
To ask me why               
Is that I cry                      
Coz they hv their own,   
Troubles to bemoan.      
So I smile a big smile      
Taking off the pile           
So they don't see my sorrow                        
just the smile they will follow                            
Of life this is a part         
Nobody sees a broken heart.......
( My random scribble if u find it boring let me know)

Her thoughts where hitched on the spot when someone suddenly yelled "bhooooo" in her ears & yes it was none but her life Siya.

Sa- Sissy r r u real? ( Yes she has only one weakness her bby sis,her only family) she said raising her hands to cup her face with eyes welled up.
Si - Yes didu I'm for real.
Sa - No no u aren't real she said stepping back trying to soothe from her inner lesions.
Siya looking at her teared eyes too started crying & in a moment the nature witnessed the most eternal sisterly hug & both got solace & started chit-chatting while taking dinner.
Then they retired to their room when suddenly Siya got a ring & loudly shrieked,"Omggggggg wat the Great Randhir Singh Shekhawat....me.....aww I can't wait for that day....bye....love you......muahhhhhhh"
N Sanyu gave her a care-to-explain-look to which Siya narrated the whole thing that the next person she was going to interview was none but the King Of Hearts,The Devil Of Devils,
THEGREAT RANDHIRSINGHSHEKHAWAT

(Sry but forgot to tell that she is the one who writes or conducts gift segments or IVs like telly bytes or saas bahu saazish there abroad from XYZ Publications)

Precap : Randhir Calls Siya For Date Availments & someone picks 😉😉