Mission Sanyukta

Happy birthdayTanishka28
This part for you 😘😘😘😘

R - Guys chuck all this let's go home & discuss the pieces of information about Sanyukta so that we can find her asap.

P - Seems someone is dieing to see someone.

(The trio reached randhir's house & after dinner sat to join dots as if they were on a secret mission.)

R - Okay vidushi first tell all the things you remember you did at work after you guys reached LA.

V - I remember her meeting Mr.Roy & saying that she won't be able to sign the next contract.Then the last part of script we shooted in Orlando was completed & launch preps were done.

She completed the scripts on hold & because your phone was unreachable so she asked me to keep trying your number asking you for the scripts which she left at your house bymistake & said she would return your book she carried with her in a jiffy presuming it to be hers.Within two days she gave some of the employees their resignation letters.Then she asked me to handle the further responsibilities of the poster launch & in a jiffy left for Malaysia with a 500 pages book.When she returned she just declared that all of us should find ourselves a new job because she is shutting the office.I asked her the reason about her abrupt closure on office but she didn't say a word but it seemed she had killed her soul.

P - Probably visiting Malaysia in a jiffy & then on returning declaring the closure has something we need to track upon.

R - She read my book & returned it by fast courrier services.So probably the records of that agency can help us find her location.

V - But for that we need agency's name!Do you remember?

(Rd just got up & went to his bedroom & brought that cover in which she had sent the book.Vidarth just looked at him in shock on the fact that he saved the cover too.)

R - Here you go XXX courrier agency.

P - Guys I have a contact in this agency & I'm sure he will work out on the same.

(Parth immediately send the details to his friend & called him asking him to do honours & luckily things worked their way.)

R - Hey vidushi one thing is sure that Siya must be knowing few facts & figures about Sanyukta after all she was the only one Sanyukta lived for.

V - Nope she doesn't even know Sanyukta left LA till date.

P - Isn't this something fishy?I mean two sisters can never stay without gossiping & then randhir says they were connected by souls.

V - Okay this is one thing I didn't tell you both but you need to know now. Sanyukta after returning from Orlando got to know from Siya that she loves someone (his name is Richard) & she wants Sanyukta to meet his parents.

Sanyukta readily agreed.She first met Richard & was really impressed with him & saw him perfect for Siya & gave consent to their relationship.She then met his family too but on meeting them she got to know Richard's family was not ready to accept Siya to which Sanyukta boldly answered them in her usual curt oratory skills settling scores for badmouthing about Siya.She suggested Siya to think once on her decision of marriage but didn't tell her about his family's disapproval in order to avoid problems in her relationship with Richard.Siya was adamant & finally Sanyukta gave up on convincing Siya.
She organized a meet with Richard's parents in absence of the love birds & played her trump card.Sanyukta successfully triggered their ego where it would hurt them the most & it did work out.But his family kept a condition that they will accept Siya wholeheartedly on one condition that she will break all ties with Siya & behave as a stranger with her to which she agreed for Siya's happiness.On the other hand,Richard's family in absence of Richard spat venom to Siya about Sanyukta's maltreatment to them & she being innocent got manipulated readily thereby giving birth to a tift between them & since then she is away from all this.

R - What the hell!

All this happened & she didn't inform me a bit.And how do you know all this?Why didn't you tell Siya about this sacrifice of Sanyukta?

P - Point isn't why she didn't tell you & told her,point is the plight she might have gone through bro.

V - She had given me her swear & shut my mouth sorry.I just remember her shuddering condition that day & still get shivers thinking how much she has gone through since childhood.

Phewwwwwww
Mission Find Sanyukta begins
Say how you guys are feeling????
Interesting or boring twist????
More twists coming up 😉😉😉

Precap : Sanyukta's note