Restlessness

In Mumbai,
Sanyukta is having her lunch in school as usual in her silent mode
But her heart is beating at an erratic speed as if something unexpected was going to happen.She immediately called Ruby's nanny & asked about Ruby's wellbeing.On hearing her giggle she breathed a sigh of relief.But feeling her heart skipping its beats her mind drifted to Randhir.
She took a half day leave for the first time in these two years & hurriedly rushed to Churchgate Dead End (my favorite spot.)Sitting on the rocks she opened her diary & started caressing some lines she had written in it.

That smiling face,             
Everlasting grace,               
Watching me play,             
& Never Grey                   
Sitting pretty all the time ,                    Singing that twinkling rhyme              As if a sweet child.           
Going crazy & wild          
Everyone cared,              
But no one dared            
To ask me why               
Is that I cry                      
Coz they hv their own,   
Troubles to bemoan.      
So I smile a big smile      
Taking off the pile           
So they don't see my sorrow               
just the smile they will follow             Of life this is a part       
Nobody sees a broken heart.......

Her diary had given her strength to fight her existence in both good & bad days & today yet again she got the strength to fight her restlessness making her pick up her cell to call Randhir using her private number only to cut the call after getting grilled with words of our very favorite Angry young man,
none but RandhirSinghShekhawat for being unresponsive.
She then smiled looking towards the Almighty for taking care of him after she left.Little did she knew that this Almighty had already decided to endow his responsibility on her to take care of him throughout her life by entangling them in an inseparable bond.

On other side Randhir is seeing her pictures during pregnancy days & is busy finding her cute in that chubby look in Siya's mobile imagining her mood swings.Anyone else would have got furious seeing their love pregnant he too got but was calmed down when he read her relationship status as a single mother.Apart from this he also got to know this information from Parth during his visit to Mumbai that Dr.Mehra his friend had delivered her baby.Dr.Mehra informed Rd that Sanyukta was pregnant but by artificial methods just to have a smile on her bestie's face.He informed that Sanyukta even suggested for her uterine extraction & donation to Ragini as Ragini was having tumor in her uterus but that transfer was possible in our franchise in Sweden only but unfortunately it wasn't getting matched & it wasn't possible. Later they actually only Reyaansh got to know about Ragini being pregnant because Sanyukta & Ragini already knew about it but not about the tumor.It's here they came to know about it & Reyaansh asked him to abort the baby as Ragini was important but Ragini denied & didn't agree.After that Reyaansh's body was spot dead in an accident with a truck but Ragini on getting this information pleaded Sanyukta to save her & Reyaansh's first baby as both had many dreams about it.So Sanyukta with Ragini's permission asked for embryo transfer in her own womb because Ragini due to excess crying & stress would have got her heartbeats at any moment & that's how she was pregnant.Sanyukta took good of herself & the baby along with Ragini's health as a responsibility but Ragini too isolated her by dieing after a period of two months.The doctor ended the convo saying she is a pure soul making Rd feel proud on his choice & not to forget during the delivery she was just chanting Rd's name time & again.

Tadaaaaaaa
Finally pregnancy mystery revealed
Ab sab mujhe flying kiss do after all I didn't let misunderstanding happen
Ab jaldi vote karo,comment karo & follow kro.