Nature's Game

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
N yeah those who have ganpati at their houses accept my offerings
:-D
And don't forget to send modaks
Because I love eating them 😘😘😘😘 <<<<3

Randhir after reading the letter was so emotionally spent that he drifted off to sleep when Vidarth arrived.Vidarth were shocked would rather be an understatement as the person whom they looked up as rigid was in such a vulnerable state that he was mumbling only one thing in mind & that was,"Please Sanyukta please give me one chance I promise I will accept your punishments for my deeds.....please please just one chance Sanyukta."

The letter was then read by Vidushi to know why rd was behaving so vulnerable followed by Parth. Looking at Rd's broken state Parth was up beside him the night to tc care of him whereas Vidushi left to her suite battling her own thoughts whether she should spill things which she marked in that courrier agency as she didn't know what could it lead into.Parth too sensed something wrong with Vidushi since they visited the agency but decided to word it out with her the next morning seeing Rd's condition. He simply caressed the hair of his
bro-cum-buddy & mumbled,"Bro don't worry I will join earth & sky together for your hapiness."

Its said all that happens is for good.
Nature had played this game of seperation of two souls making their skies ( meaning their life ) dark & gloomy to have each other as their silver lining.
Hence to put the bridge parting these two hearts close to each other yet far apart back together a catastrophic tsunami of emotional gusto was must ironically.
That morning nature's dewy wittiness & flow of air in wrong direction was the reason behind the depart but this night of revealation was the reason of start of the continuation of their life's script where a

A Prince Would Get His Princess,
A Princess Would Get Her Prince,
A Killer Beast Would Get His Breathtaking Beauty,
A Breathtaking Beauty Would Get Her Killer Beast,
A Poet Would Get His Poetess,
A Poetess Would Get Her Poet,
And Hence Fill The Voids
Loosing One To Each Other Soon.........

Parth again started reading two notes written by Sanyukta carefully to get small delicate details into capture not before saying sorry to Randhir for reading his personal life.

~ ~ Sanyukta's Note 1 ~ ~

"Dear Randhir,
I don't know when you will get my note.So here I say it to you that you hold a special place in my life & will forever hold it.I think in normal language people call it love but as per me its something undefined & some other term to it which isn't deciphered I guess.
I know you will be sulking why I didn't tell you earlier the reason is simple I don't know how to trust in relations & I can't handle them too.You will forever be my friend.But sorry I'm breaking our promise & leaving you forever.Goodbye.Take care.
And she tagged her note with these lines ,

"Its Heard Destiny Writes Our Life
But I Guess Ironically It Didn't
Realise It Can Be Written For Commerce
Just The Way You Wrote Our Meet
& Hence I Wrote Our Departure....."

Don't search for me & believe that a lot can happen over scriptwriting.Hope you write your future well.Sending you this kitchen of

"Pristine & Curt Love With Eiffel As A Witness"

Remember the one with my name engraved is with you & the one with yours is with me.

~ ~ Sanyukta's Note 2 ~ ~

"Dear Randhir,
Its said life is meant to move on cause grieving is one luxury which we can't possess even after getting our hearts ripped apart.I don't know you will be reach this letter or not but one thing you should remember is that the mementos we both have cherished will forever bring smile on our faces.
You must be thinking how I knew you so well being distant from you then let me tell you Some things are just meant to be felt rather than knowing.
If you are reading this letter than please listen to me stop searching for me I've always been an omen be it for my parents,Siya or you.I wish we would never have met & you wouldn't have fallen into the mess which is hurting you each sec.

Whatever Happens Always Is For Good In Life's Script.

Stop sulking now & not searching me will be good for you because you are vulnerable to be hurt and yes do give a good epilogue to ur New Story.
Will review it from wherever I'm after all a lot can happen over written words be it togetherness or separation. And last but not the least I've a new life with me which will motivate me to exist.......Live happily stay smiling ......love......Sanyukta"

Seeing the two notes Parth too noted one thing for sure that Sanyukta's departure had something related to the book she had courriered about but what was written in the book he didn't knew & so made up his mind to read Randhir's diary.

Longer update then usual
Some good signs regarding Sandhir's meet are gonna ring the bells of your watty notifications soon.
Excited for meet up????
Love all <<<<3
Aesana

DO VOTE
DO COMMENT
DO FOLLOW