Halloween

As per instructions of my ladylove,I reached sharp at 8:30 but what I saw made me ball my fists in anger.A guy was swirling my girl & to my surprise she was enjoying it to the fullest.I cleared my throat due to which their laughter session came to end.Sanyukta & Vidushi took him to a room & did his make up really so well that none could not make out he was a human with artificial real looking cuts etched on his face,skin wrinkled with complete perfection & lipstick seeming to have oozed out of his lips making him look like a vamp with pale white face with white messed up hair.Soon after doing the touch ups,both Sanyukta & Vidushi went in different directions & connected pedestrial fans & checked for meter-boards.
Just then clicking sound of Slyvester's heels could be heard & we instantly took their positions.Vidushi on one side & we both on the other.

Sylvester then took my name saying,"Baby where are you?See ur girl has come."
Sanyukta muttered something inaudibly but I grinned seeing her Angrybird version,because it was the first shade of hers which I felt & got attracted to almost at an instant.She then asked me to text her "Bby I'll be bit late but will come soon."
I glared her hard but sighed & texted Sylvester as told.She replied,"I don't mind waiting a lifetime for you.....love you"

Sanyukta gave me a pitty look.
Just then she messaged that guy & Vidushi "start".
I was really horrified what was she upto.
Just then the famous bolly horror song,"Gumnaam hai koi" started playing followed by reyaansh's entry with a candle with lights getting on & off timely.The pedestrial fans were turned on such that his long wig was getting scattered scaring the shit outta Sylvester. I then understood her plan.
Just then the main part of the plan was executed.

R - Hey beautiful Sylvester welcome to my territory.

Sy - Who.....who are you ? How do you...you... know my....name?

R - Come here I'll tell you.
She started stepping back to run away but Sanyukta to add horror shut it halfway using remote.

R - Did you think you will run away from me?
No ways not at all till I pleasure myself with you.
He further continued but looking at Sylvester's face we both & Vidushi were having a hard time in controlling our laughter.I wonder how was Reyaansh managing?

R - Look at that fully decorated room its for our splendid night tonight. Hahaha.

Sy - Please......please le....leave me.I promise I wi...will leave from Orlando permanently.
And she ran for her life like a maniac from that half closed basement.
Here all four of us got drowned in peals of laughter.I rolled on the floor replaying those moments back in my mind & showed a thumbsup to Sanyukta.
I wondered this girl is so damn unpredictable just the way life is.At the end,holding our stomach we all stopped for a second & bursted into laughter all over again. Then she introduced me to Reyaansh,her best friend from childhood & I got relieved to some extent but their proximity was something I didn't like.And we all retired back to our accommodations.

Just then reading the mention of next day when she left him he closed the diary like each day & drifted off to sleep hugging it.(Told you guys I'm wicked won't reveal the reason anytime soon.)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Phewwwwwwww
So how was Sanyukta's plan?
Truth is this is something I have done in real & I still can't get over that prank 😂😂😂😂😂
Trust me its tried & tested 😂😂😂😂😂
Do enjoy it once in a lifetime.
Bbyeeeeeee