One Best Day

Silver jubilee <<<<3
Finally completed 25 parts

Next morning after breakfast as per their plan they hired a cab & left for the franchise of Courrier Agency.They got an address registered on it along with contact number.Much too Paran's disappointment & both of them left disheartened as their heart sank on finding nothing concrete.But there was one person who smirked on their fallen faces.Yes it was none other than Vidushi but she kept mum for the right time to come because she didn't wish to even imagine Rd's predictable wrath on knowing that piece of info.Next they scooted their way to the magnificient & most loved place of Paris,The Eiffel Tower.
Looking at it first thought that came to Randhir's mind was a convo with Sanyukta.

*Flashback*
They both were standing on a bridge silently watching the serene picturesque view from it when Sanyukta finally broke the silence saying,"Randhir what's that one best day of your life which you will forever cherish?"

R - I don't know because it hasn't come yet.Wbu?

S - My best day will be to explore a place from a height such that the height will forever be held as a cherishment as great esteem.You know my best day will be when I visit The Eiffel Tower & see the whole Paris from it.

R - Ahem ahem someone's ambitious. Well I hope you know its a honeymoon destination.And if you are so eager I can take you on one.He smirked.

But his smirk vanished when she saw her smirking evilly.He knew he is on the tenterhooks of getting sacked & so mentally chanted prayers to God.Just then she chipped rather mocked by saying ," This is disappointing I expected you to say I will make one Eiffel Tower for you just like Shah Jahaan made for Mumtaaz."

R - I think I need to drop you home.You need rest & sleep for your dream day.

S - Bdw you didn't ask me when was,is or will that best day be?

R - When?

S - The day I feel content & feel special from inside.As they say,"That one day will come one day."

In response he just smiled lovingly.
*Flashback ends*

Parth was vigorously shaking Randhir when he finally chipped coming into present,"Wh...what ?"

P - What what?What were you thinking?Please say what we gotta do next?

R - Umm nothing I just zoned out.Next we are going to go to the shop where from where she purchased that tinted sheet & that kitchen.
(Blushed a bit remembering her kitchen.)

Vidarth yelled together,"Have you lost it?There are so many shops of the sort in Paris how will we know to which she went.

R calmly replied,"Why to roam all shops?Chill only three shops infact three branches of the same shop we are gonna go.

P - How are you confident she went to any one of those branches?

Rd just pulled out that note from his jacket & showed him the name of shop,"Butterfly Works."
(Randhir rocked Vidarth shocked.)

One of the branch was just on the opposite side of the road supposedly the main branch.And so the trio turned their heels to that shop.Little did Randhir know that he was going to get one more tough slap of destiny that was going to drench him emotionally & mentally.

Phewwwwwww
So what's gonna be the next tough slap of Destiny?
What was going to drench Randhir emotionally as well as mentally?
What destiny has in store for the two?
Will he decode the reason of her quit?
Stay tuned.

Precap : Surprise Gift at Gift shop.