Chapter Fifty-Seven ~ All Clear

Melanie's POV

"Your kisses are like pure sugar," he said pulling away from me. We were at the airport and the plane was ready and waiting. His phone began to ring and he ignored it.

"You're not going to answer it?"

"You are more important, besides I will call them back." I smiled.

"You better go before I change my mind and lock you up."

"Believe me, I rather be in your loving arms than on this lonely plane all by myself, or sleeping alone."

"There is FaceTime and videos."

He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "still not equivalent to being so deep inside of you, that I can feel every exploding orgasm past and present." My eyes got wide, sure enough I could feel wetness down below.

"When I come back, it's going to take you days to recover for what I have planned," he whispered but this time he kissed me behind my ear.

"Savage," I moaned out and he snickered pulling away.

"I left my schedule on the desk and phone numbers to the hotels just in case you can't reach me by cell."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me again, picking up his briefcase and got on the plane. I waved goodbye and waited in the car until his plane took off. Why was I crying like a baby? He was coming back, just a regular business trip right?

I headed home. When I got back, Annemarie was in the kitchen cleaning bottles.

"Hello dear."

"Hello."

"I just put MJ down for bedtime. Hopefully she will sleep through the night."

"Probably not. Marc normally takes the first shift while I take the second."

"Then double duty or I can take a shift."

"It's okay, I got it."

"Would you like some tea?"

"No thank you, I'm headed up to bed."

"Well goodnight, see you in the morning." She leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled and headed upstairs. When I made it to the top I stopped in the nursery. I opened the door to see MJ's feet moving and she was cooing. Walking in, I turned on the lamp and headed to the crib.

"Hey there my baby," I said leaning over. Those big beautiful eyes stared in my direction. She smiled which warmed my heart. I started to hum and she stopped and looked straight at me. I rubbed her fingers where she latched on with her strong grip. I lifted her up and sat us down in the rocking chair.

My phone started to ring in my back pocket. "It's daddy calling." She cooed and I swore I saw a gleam in her eyes.

"Hey there," Marc said on the other line.

"Hello."

"Is everything okay? You're whispering."

"I was rocking the baby."

"I can call you back."

"No, no we're good. Isn't that right sweetheart?" She smiled then sneezed.

"God bless you, bolboreta pequena bonito do Papa," he said. She smiled at his voice. He started to sing.