Chapter Fifty-Two ~ Testing Love

Melanie POV

"Marc wake up." He was calling out my name. I heard him whispering something so I tried to wake him. When he did, he looked like a crazed man.

"Mel?"

"Yes. You were dreaming, are you okay?"

He turned around and pulled me in his arms.

"Thank God it was a dream. It felt so real." He nuzzled his face in my hair.

"Marc you're scaring me."

"I'm just glad you're okay. I swear this dream..." He didn't say another word just held me tighter. I rubbed his back and stroked his hair. We sat like this for a while.

"Want to talk about it?"

"No."

"Ooookay."

"I just want to stay like this. I want to be close to you." He kissed me on the neck.

"You do realize we still have quite a few weeks before we can do the nasty, right?" I chuckled.

"I know. It's not even about that."

He had this look on his face. It seemed that he was boggling with something.

"What's on your mind?" I yawned. It was five thirty in the morning.

"I...," he stopped as we heard MJ on the monitor. Those little lungs had a mighty roar.

"Feeding time," I said pulling away and slipping on my robe and slippers.

"I'm coming with you."

"Suit yourself."

We walked in and Marc quickly picked up MJ. As soon as he lifted her up he kissed her on the cheek and she stopped crying. He changed her and played peekaboo. I could already see that MJ had him wrapped around her finger. It was nice to see him in this kind of environment.

He brought her to me. I began to feed her as he sat on the side of me and she held on to his finger.

"I want more moments like this," he said looking up at me. "I want a house full of our children."

"How many are we talking about here?"

"As many as you want."

"Let's see...one more. I would like a little boy."

"I was thinking four or five more. All girls."

"Marc! Four or Five? All girls? I don't know about that. That could lead to a hormonal world war."

"No it wouldn't. It would be fun. Just think when they got older, they would get married, have their families and come back here for the holidays. It would be awesome."

"Slow your roll mister. We would need a bigger house for that, second of all, my business. I couldn't work and take care of five babies, plus my figure would inflate causing you to look at those model type women."

"I would never do that. I would love you even if you were the Pillsbury Dough girl."

"Hahahaha, very funny. MJ your daddy is going to get himself in trouble." She let his finger go. "That's right, that's mommy's baby."

He laughed.

I finished nursing MJ and we all went back to bed.

Hours later I was getting dressed when Marc walked in the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked slipping on my shoes.

"How have you been feeling?"