"Sources claim that it was a very hard goodbye between the two love birds. While Roman left looking pretty serious not stopping to take pictures with a cap preventing us from seeing him really. Various sources claim while the rest of the wrestlers left, Roman stayed with Robyn till the last minute before reluctantly leaving Robyn in the care of her assistant"

 Various sources claim while the rest of the wrestlers left, Roman stayed with Robyn till the last minute before reluctantly leaving Robyn in the care of her assistant"

"So breakup rumours?"

"I want to say gone but this is Rihanna.."

"I'd say gone while we watch and wait to see what happens over the next week."

"So you just got back together now you're separated again?" I nodded slowly.

"Yeah so champion, you ready to go up against Kevin Owens again at Hell in a Cell?"

"Well I was looking for a different opponent. But I guess Kevin's cool and luckily Hunter hasn't been seen since you delivered that blow"

I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm facing him tonight and probably the Bulgarian Brute at Hell in a Cell so I know a bit about redundancy" I laughed.

"You miss her?" I nodded slowly.

"I can't believe he did that to your eye seriously man he is just jealous of your good looks"

"You're sounding like Dean" I laughed a bit.

"But its true ain't it? I mean, this is the second time this is happening. First the one side, now the other, at least its a bit hidden. I don't know. "

"Yeah it is, makes me look more rugged anyway

"Yeah it is, makes me look more rugged anyway. Get my woman riled up" I teased.

"So she wasn't mad, you seem more concerned than sad?"

"Cause I am, I don't know what's going on in her head and I hate it. I mean we're cool but it was strange.."

"What was?"