•11•

Calvin shifted in his chair.

He was currently waiting for Pyro and Greg in a small coffee shop. He never realized how nervous being in public made him. He had used the last of his money on a coffee. A coffee. Oh Calvin you hopeless caffeine addict.

The man looked up from his coffee when he heard the door open. Pyro and Greg quickly spotted Calvin. The sophomore sat next to the smaller man while the slightly jealous senior sat across from them.

"Morning." Pyro greeted.

"You're actually drinking coffee? I would've thought you were too anorexic for that." Greg smirked.

"I wish you'd stop making fun of my weight, cuckboy. I already told you, I eat."

Greg ignored the word 'cuckboy'. "And that's why you look a stick?"

"I don't look like a stick." Calvin argued, looking over at Pyro as if to ask his opinion.

"You.. Um.. Kind of do.."

"Fuck."

"But you look like an.. Adorable stick? No homo." Pyro laughed.

Greg wanted to glare at the younger man. Sure, he said 'no homo' but he was still flirting with Calvin. Sticks couldn't even be adorable, dammit.

The senior saw the junior's cheeks become tinted pink for a second before returning to their normal tone.

"Sticks can't even be adorable. Don't be an enabler." Greg rolled his eyes.

"Well Cal seems to contradict that statement." Pyro met Greg's challenging gaze. "And I'm not being an 'enabler' when there is nothing to enable. I watched him eat breakfast this morning." He lied.

"He could still be throwing it up or something." Fuck you, Greg.

"You guys seen that new game Overwatch?" Calvin interrupted, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, have you played it?" Pyro asked.

Calvin let out a small laugh that neither men could seem to pick apart. "I can't afford it, but I'm saving up."

"How much have you got so far?" Greg asked.

"Nine dollars. I did have twelve, but I sacrificed a few for this delicious coffee."

"You've got a lot of saving up to do, the game's like sixty dollars." Greg said.

"Yeah."

"I bought it last week. If you want, you can come over and play it.." Pyro asked the smaller man next to him.

The senior glared over at the sophomore.

He shouldn't be jealous.

'I should definitely be jealous.' He thought as Pyro put an arm around the man's shoulders.

"Nah, man. I can't, I've still gotta finish that thing for American studies."

"Wasn't that due like.. Two days ago?" Greg chimed in.

"Yeah, but it's still for a grade."

Greg would've done anything to rip Pyro's arm away from Calvin (or off of the man's own body). It was just so infuriating to see someone else - especially some druggie - next to Calvin, touching him, hugging him, kissing him.

Pyro took out his phone when it vibrated and checked the text he'd just received.

"I've got to go. I'll see you guys later, alright."

Greg watched the sophomore suspiciously as he said goodbye to Calvin left the small coffee shop, completely ignoring Greg.

The two sat at the table for a good amount of time, trying their best to have a casual conversation before departing.

.
.
.

Greg grabbed the sophomore by his hood and dragged him into the restroom.

"What the fuck are you doing, mate?"

"We need to talk."

Pyro raised an eyebrow. "Is it about Calvin?" He smirked.

"Yeah."

"Go on then."

"I need you to stay away from him."

"Why's that?"

"You're constantly slipping Cal drugs. You're going to get him addicted."

"Calvin knows his way around addiction, trust me. You've got nothing to worry about."

"Just stay away from him."

"Wait a second.. Are you.. Jealous?" When he received only a glare, he continued. "Holy shit, mate. You're actually jealous. That's too bad, he's mine. You'll be fine though, you do have two girlfriends after all."

"I'm not jealous. You're just a bad influence on him."

Pyro laughed. "I might be a 'bad influence' on him, but at least I didn't orchestrate his rape."

Greg took ahold of Pyro's collar and slammed him into the wall. "I did not want him to get raped. That wasn't supposed to happen."

"So you were just going to have him drugged and then kick the shit out of him? You're fucking insane." Pyro pushed Greg away before fixing his shirt and jacket that had been repositioned in their small scuffle.

"I'll be damned if I'm going to let someone like you have him." The sophomore said before exiting the restroom.

Pyro was fuming on the inside but covered it with his calm British exterior. How could Greg think that Calvin would want to be with the guy who caused him to be raped? Pyro had slipped him the drugs, but only because Keem had threatened to start a rumor that he was dating a 10 year old girl.

He felt he had betrayed Calvin, especially because of the out come of that night. He would've let Keem start the rumor if it would've prevented everything that happened to Calvin.

He sophomore was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the shorter boy walking next to him.

"Pyro, you okay?"

The man blinked and looked at Calvin.

"Um, yeah. I'm fine. What's up?"

"Nothing, you just looked upset. You sure nothing's bothering you?"

"Nothing is bothering me, just a bit stressed about the test next hour."

Calvin nodded. "You're smart, you'll do fine."

"Thanks, mate. I've got to go, let me know if you want to come over later."

"Alright. See you." Calvin said, watching his friend turn into a different hall.

Something was wrong with Pyro. A test never stressed him out. He would always scrape by with at least a C because of his mad guessing skills.

Something was definitely wrong.

[A/N: Sorry it's a bit shorter today.]