•10•

[A/N:
Roses are red
Keemstar is gay
I play Pokemon go
Everyday]

The blaring of Pyro's alarm clock woke both of them up the next morning.

Pyro lazily slapped his hand down onto the button that stopped that annoying fucking noise while Calvin let out a groan and buried his head in the covers.

"Cal.."

No answer.

"Cal, get up." He gave the smaller man a shove.

"I don't wanna."

"We have class today."

"I don't care."

Pyro got out of bed and hooked his arms around Calvin's waist, successfully pulling him out of the bed and onto the floor. Unfortunately, that didn't work either. The older man just curled in on himself on the cold, wooden floor.

Pyro had to admit.. It was really fucking cute.

"Do you have any aspirin?"

"Yeah, hold on." Pyro went to the bathroom to fetch a bottle of painkillers.

He wasn't sure how many to give him and sure as hell didn't feel like reading so he just assumed he'd take two.

When he returned to the room, Calvin was currently in pants and pulling off his hoodie.

"Here." The sophomore held out his hand with two circular white pills sitting in his palm. The man quickly swallowed them dry.

"You mind if I borrow a shirt or something?"

"Not at all. Hold on." Pyro dug through a drawer looking for a shirt that would be small enough to fit the smaller man.

He ended up finding an old Led Zeppelin from a couple years ago. He handed it off to Calvin who slipped it on. Pyro mentally face palmed when the shirt went down to the man's mid thigh.

After noticing the still fresh looking cuts on Cal's forearm he fetched a jacket from his closet.

"You.. might want to wear this." Pyro said as he handed him the grey jacket. He didn't mention the cuts, the last thing he wanted was to scare the man away with questions about his mental health.

"Thanks."

The younger man nodded in response before going to the kitchen to make cereal for the both of them.

"Cal! Do you like fruity pebbles?" Pyro shouted from the other room.

"I'm not hungry, but thanks." He said as he walked into the room.

The sophomore sighed inwardly at the man's words.

"You have any orange juice?"

"Yeah, in the fridge."

Calvin poured himself some orange juice and Pyro felt a little relieved that he was at least taking in some calories.

.

.

.

"Calvin!"

The man turned around as he heard someone shout his name.

It was Greg.

"Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You look pale, sickly.." He trailed off.

"I get that you think being nice or whatever will make up for what you did to me, but just.. stop. I hate all this pity I'm receiving lately. I don't have fucking cancer or anything, jesus christ."