•8•

"Hey, I need to talk to you." Greg said loudly enough for the younger man to hear him from the back doors.

Calvin sighed and looked up from his cigarette, focusing his gaze on the other male.

Greg didn't really know how to go about this all. Was he just supposed to ask Calvin about everything and expect him to answer? That guy whose name he couldn't seem to remember had such a hard time getting through to the junior that he came to the #1 asshole of the school for help.

"What do you want?"

"Just.. to talk.." Greg sat down next to him, not too close but not too far away either.

"What if I don't want to talk?"

"Then just listen."

The man took a drag of his cigarette and Greg saw this as a sign to continue.

"So.. your friend talked to me yesterday.. He's worried about you." Greg tried not to grimace as Calvin let out a small cloud of smoke.

Calvin's eyes flicked over to where Pyro usually smoked and there was a moment where he felt he was.. missing something.

"What did he tell you?"

"Just that.. you aren't taking care of yourself.." Greg paused. "And you cut yourself.."

"Don't worry, I didn't."

"Then why did he tell me you did?"

"He's probably trying to mess with you."

Greg highly doubted that guy was just making stuff up. He genuinely cared about Calvin, he could see it in his eyes.

"Okay. Let me see your arms."

"I just told you-"

"Just let me see your arms. You said it yourself that you haven't cut. Prove it."

"I don't have to prove anything to you."

"Well, you just proved that you did indeed cut yourself by refusing to show me." Greg stated.

"No, I didn't." Calvin said before standing. "I'm gonna get something to eat."

That's not what he was actually going to do, he just needed to get away from Greg. It was still the beginning of lunch so if Greg wasn't out here when he returned, there was a good chance he could sneak in an extra cigarette to melt off the stress.

Surprisingly, Greg didn't chase after him and instead just watched as he left his presence.

Calvin enter the bathroom and closed himself in a stall. He needed to think.

If he didn't find some way to make Greg think he hadn't cut himself he would have to deal with the senior's intrusiveness and smart ass attitude.

Calvin buried his face in his hands. Why the fuck did Pyro have to tell Greg of all people? Why couldn't Pyro just not give a shit about him?

He sighed, he really needed a joint right now. Just to take away the stress.

Maybe he could just avoid Greg for the remainder of the day.

After deciding that was the best option, he exited the stall and made he way to the sink to splash some water in his face. He dried his face with his hoodie, but he still didn't feel any less stressed than before.

"Well look who it is." A familiar voice wrung out in the empty bathroom. Too familiar. A voice that sent panic running through his system.

"I'm surprised you can stand after how hard I fucked you." Keem said shamelessly.