"Ally, stay and guard Normani and Camila." Dinah ordered as Ally nodded.

Lauren and Dinah quickly made their way into the gas station with their knives in hand. Upon entering Dinah quickly jumped over the counter to check if there was any gas left while Lauren kept look out.

"Nothing." Dinah sighed.

Lauren then took a look around behind the counter and found a long plastic tube. The green eyed woman ran out and went to the first car she seen. She opened the gas tank and stuck the tube inside. Dinah watched as Lauren then made her way inside once more and come out with an empty gallon of gas. Lauren then began to suck out any gas that car would've had and she quickly put the end of the tube into the gallon as she spit out the horrible taste from in her mouth. Dinah watched in amazement that Lauren knew how to extract gasoline from a car.

"How the hell did you do that?" Dinah asked.

"My ex-boyfriend showed me." Lauren smiled.

"Well thank the God for him." Dinah chuckled.

Dinah then ran inside in search of the same things and with luck she found them. She ran to another car and did the same that Lauren had previously done. Soon they had a full tank of gas, now they were back on the road in search of anywhere that they could stay for a night.

"Hey, we should stop at that grocery store." Normani said as she pointed to a Smart & Final.

Dinah sighed, "Why?"

"They might have water bottles or something."

"Mani, they're not gonna have the one thing every person would get most."

"The majority of people were taken when the outbreak happened. Maybe no one had time to raid stores." The Texan shrugged.

Dinah thought for a moment and took the turn that lead to the store. Everyone exited and stretched from being in car for such a long time. Lauren distributed weapons and led the way with Ally. Upon entering Lauren placed her fingers between her lips and let out a loud whistle. In the back of the store they could hear items being dropped and soon a creo appeared with its worn and torn clothes, running full speed at Lauren. The green eyed woman ran to it as well and stuck her knife into its neck then went behind it to slice it's throat. The lifeless body hit the floor and Lauren led the way to the aisle that said drinks. Lauren and Ally looked down the aisle first and sighed as they looked back at their friends.

"See, babe. No drinks." Dinah said.

"We'll it was worth a try." Normani said.

Lauren then walked to the back of the aisle​ and through the black double doors. In there, she found crates of water bottles and choose to bring one out. Normani smiled from ear to ear upon seeing the veteran carry the case of water.

"I told you." Normani smiled as Lauren set the crate down on a check out counter.

"Should we ring this up?" Lauren joked with a smirk.

Suddenly the sound of large trucks could be heard from outside the store followed by loud doors slamming. In a panic Lauren placed the water bottles under the counter as they all ran to hide. Ally placed herself under the counter while Dinah and Camila ran to hide in the empty cabinets under some shelves. Lauren and Normani ran and hid in the broken freezers where they then had a few empty boxes to cover them.

Through the second door, Lauren could see a group of people walk in wearing white body armor. Upon entering the first took off their helmet. Her long blonde hair flowed out in a pony tail as her light blue eyes locked onto her group.