"Tell me what's wrong? I'll answer it truthfully." I said creasing his cheek. He nodded and slowly spoke. "When dad was trying to think if you were somehow real, you were talking to him in mind link. I heard what you said and I want to know what you mean by 26 years. Also why did dad rub against you, your not mates." I dropped my hand from his cheek and turned away from him. He just shifted a month ago and he's around getting some of his powers. I knew I have to tell him my past even if it's going to hurt him, and myself. I looked back to see him walking away. I growled and teleported in front of him making him jump back surprised.

"I have to show you something." I said while shifting. I laid down and motioned with my head to get on my back. He hesitated, but finally nodded, then got on my back. I totally forgot about Lucas. I howled singling him to go to the castle and yes I taking him to my home. ~Hang on my love~ He grabbed onto my armor, then I dashed off into the forest. I felt free and my mate was here. I saw movement on my right and it was fast, but I soon realized it was Lucas. I slowed so he can catch up. "What's going on?" Hope said looking at me. Soon Lucas popped in front of me and bowed. "Light, the elders would like a word." I shook my head and all I wanted is to show my mate where I live and soon he will live with me there too.

Hope somehow knew and got off me. I shifted back and put my arm around his waist. "Tell them I'll be there in a minute." He nodded and ran off, then disappeared. "Who was that?" He words were laced with jealousness. I chuckled and turned to him. "He's my guard. My protector." I said watching Hopes face scrunch up with confusion. "I tell you everything when I get back, I promise." I said, then placed my hand on his shoulder. "See you soon." Then somehow my powers worked because I teleported him back to his home. I already miss him, but I have to do my job.

Hope

She placed her hand on my shoulder and next thing I know I was in front of the house. I felt dizzy, but I took deep breaths and went inside. As I walk in, the pack members were all looking at me. It was weird, then I forgot that I shifted in front of everyone when I snapped when the gray wolf killed my father. I put my head down and kept walking till I made it to dads office. I knocked and walked in to see him looking out the window. He turned and smiled at me. "Hey son, please sit." I sat in a chair and waited for him to continue. "Do you have questions a for me?"

I nodded. "Go ahead then. Ask away." He said smiling a little bit. "Why did you rub against her, in front of your mate?" I asked him. "She's the girl that disappeared many years ago and I missed her." He said sadly. "Does that mean she's old?" Dad laughed, but nodded. "She should be 41 since I'm 42. It's been 26 years for me not seeing her. I don't even know if she has kids?" My mouth was wide open, she's....41. That's old, my mate is older than me. I slumped in my chair, still shocked at the news. "You ok?" I nodded slowly. "Can I see that box that has all her things?" He nodded and pulled out a box that said Lightning on the side. "Thanks dad." I said while getting up.

Before I left I turned back to dad. "Is mom ok?" I asked slowly. Dad shook his head and leaned back into his chair. "She's heartbroken. I tried telling her she's just a friend, but I guess she doesn't care for that." I shook my head, disappointed in his actions. I walked out without another word and ran up the stairs to my room. I was still surprised he didn't heard about me shifting, he'll soon find out anyway. I locked my door and sat on my bed with my mates box. I was itching to touch it like I did earlier, but now I don't want to. I need to though, I have a reason to know who she is. She's my mate.

I opened the lid and threw it aside. I looked away, I couldn't do it. I sucked it up and peered inside. My eyes grew wide as I pulled out pictures of her. She looks so young, so beautiful like I imagined her all these years. Her blueish green eyes looked back at me. She had brownish red hair, and she was tall, taller than dad. She was wearing a t-shirt, jeans, with a leather jacket. She was laughing at what Tim did in the picture. I moved to the next one which she was with my dad. She was kissing dads cheek as dad looked away with a blush. Next one was with Lilly. Lilly was on her wolf, but with no armor. I gasped at the next one.

She was in wolf form with my dad and they were sitting on the ground and their muzzles were together. They had there eyes closed. I realized that dad loved her, my mate. I placed them aside and looked back inside to see a book and a necklace of a wolf. I ran my thumb over the wolf that was on her necklace. I placed the necklace beside the photos and opened the book. There was drawings of animals, and on the bottom of the drawings was words, but I couldn't read it because it was in a different language.

I looked at her drawings, she was good at drawing I knew that. I put her stuff back into the box and put it under my bed. I can't pinpoint as why she's older than me. Does she look old, I can't kiss a old person. I sat on my bed and looked up to see the sky was orange. Time has pass by quickly. I got up and went to the bathroom. I started the shower, then got out of my clothes. I looked at my arms to see I got scratch marks and bite marks. They hurt a little, but not as bad. I jumped into the shower and continued to think of my mate. Maybe that's why she hides her face because she's old underneath it?

I shook my head and cleaned myself. I got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed out. I gasped and my towel almost fell. On my bed was my mate. Her back was against the headboard and she was reading a book. She looked up and I immediately blushed because I was half naked. She growled and got up so fast that I didn't know she was in front of me. She took off one of her gloves off, then slowly placed her hand on my bare chest. I gasped as sparks flew. Her hand went down my chest to my stomach. I gulped and grabbed her hand.

Her hand was warm, soft and a little cold. She rubbed my stomach slowly. I looked up and tried to look inside her cloak. She pulled back making me whimper. She put her hand on my cheek and creased it like she did earlier, but this time no tears were falling. I leaned into her hand and sighed. I opened my eyes to see her walking backwards to my window. "Wait! Where are you going?" I asked taking a step towards her. "I'm going home." She said and the next thing I said surprised me. "Can you stay till I fall asleep?" I was thinking she was going to say no, but she nodded. I quickly went to my dresser and grabbed some clothes. I quickly went back to the bathroom and changed.

I came out to see her already on the bed. I got on the bed and scooted closer to my mate. This time I didn't feel her armor on, instead a silky cloth. I just shook it off and sighed slowly. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. "Good night my love." The last thing I felt were a pair of lips on my forehead till I drifted off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>£

Well, sorry for the long update, but I hope you like it. Merry Christmas everyone.. I hope that's ok. On side is the wolf necklace.

Comment
Vote