Chapter 1: Hopelessly in love. ღ

Start from the beginning

While I was busy daydreaming in GaveyLand, all the boys ran past me. I was knocked out of my daze when, Gavin slap me on the shoulder saying,"C'mon Alec! It's time for second period!". Before I knew it, he was gone. I snatched up my book bag and ran, trying not to be late. Unfortunately, all that running was for nothing. I was still late..

____________________________________________________________

I slide into the classroom while Mr. Smith's back was turned towards the class. I thought I was in the clear when he yelled,"You're late, Alec!", still facing the board. Mr. Smith is an ass. I think he got pleasure from making students miserable. He'd give you detention and write you up the stupidiest of reasons. He worked my nerves. "Yeah, yeah. I know what the late bell sounds like.", I replied bitterly, taking my seat behind one of my best friends.

Serena. A beautiful little specimen. She was everything you wanted in a girl. Nice waist, hips, ass, boobs, smile, legs, eyes, hair, lips, everything! She had the boys eating out of the palm of her hand. She always thought I had a crush on her, but I don't. I use to have a huge crush on her when I was younger, but now-a-days, the only person I gave the time-of-day is Gavin. Serena dyed her hair so much that, I was waiting for it to just fall completely out. This month, it was black with red highlights. With her, you didn't know what color haired Serena was going to come through the door.

When I first met her, her hair was so platinum blonde that it almost look white. I think the other kids in school is why she started dying her hair. She had the nickname of "White Rabbit" until the seventh grade. Since then, it's been just like breathing to her, like an addiction or something. She whirled around in her chair to face me. Her hair slinging around her sent the scent of Japenese cherry blossoms. I sniffed the air and she slammed me on the arm. "Hey, what was that for White Rabbit?", I said, earning myself another slap.

"Don't ever call me that ever again!", she said through clenched teeth. "Okay, okay. Why did you slap me?", I replied innocently, batting my eyes and pulling out my bottom lip. "Becuase, you don't just go around sniffing people like a dog!", she yelled. "I'm sorry, you smell good!", I yelled back. "Thank you!", she yelled again. We both laughed at eachother. "So, have you talked to Gavin yet?", she asked excitedly. "No..", I said, hanging my head. "Why not?", she asked sympathetically. "'Cause, I don't have the guts to..", I replied not looking at her. "Aw, Alley! It's okay. Just take your time.", She said holding me in her arms.

"Ahem!", we heard followed by giggling. Serena and I looked up to see Mr. Richardson glaring at us with his arms crossed, tapping his finger on his arm. "Would you two like to share something with the class?", he asked in the monotnous voice he always had. "Nope!", we both said at the same time, then laughed at each other. The teacher glared at us once again, then began teaching and Serena turned back around.

Serena is a nerd, a high acheiver, a teacher's pet. However you want to say it. She was extremely intelligent, probably becuase she actually listened. I, on the other hand, am a slacker. Sometimes, I thought I was actually her project instead of best friend, because she'd always try to get me to study and do more work, and perticipate more. I know she was just trying to help, but it annoyed the hell out of me. I didn't want to anything to do with school. I found myself in "Fantasy Land" again, until..

Finally the bell rang for release. It was time to be free and get sneaky.. I ran to my car and jumped in before Gavin came out. I waited for a few minutes, then I see his gorgeous, pale face stand out rom the others surrounding him. I smiled the gooiest smile ever. Stupid hormones, making me feel girly. hy did I feel this way about Gavin? He hopped in his car and I started mine. I followed him for about twenty minutes, before we stopped in front of this house on a street I'd never heard of. I watched him get out and skip up to the front door. Who was he so excited to see?

I watched as a very attractive guy answered the door. Wait, I know that face from somewhere. I just can't remember.. Bentley! Bentley Adams! Why was Gavin at Bentley's house? They swapped a blushy-cheeked smile and he kissed Gavin. Yes, kissed him! On the lips! He was literally sucking his face off! I felt the jealousy building up inside me. What the hell? I was his best friend, why hadn't he told me about his secret lover? Why couldn't that be me?

 I felt as if my whole world had shattered from underneath me. My vision began to blur as the tears filled my eyes. I put the car in drive and punched the gas as hard as I could, causing the tires to screech and smoke. Right now, I didn't care a single fuck about how fast I was going.

One thing I knew was, that I loved him and knowing that we would never be together was bad enough, but now he kept his sexuality and boyfriend a secret from me? Had I been that bad of a friend that he was even too afraid to tell me?

Right now, I just wish I could end it all! D':

A/N: Okay, so here's the first chapter of my boyxboy story.

Comment, vote, fan and stuff if you want me to continue. Also, i need. Please don't freak if the words and descriptions change often, because I always re-edit every chapter about once a week to try to make it sound better  :) Thanks for reading :3