"How did you know?" I asked him. Jared chuckled, looking back at the door before looking at me.

"The atmosphere, I saw it. Plus, I'm his best friend. But he's gonna tell you when he's ready, just chill on it." He replied.

"I was being nosy, I didn't mean for that to happen. It's curiosity." I said, more to myself than to Jared. "I'm not settled, I need to apologize."

Jared shrugged his shoulders, a small smile tugging on his lips. "Do whatever you want Adkinson." He said.

"I got my own problems to deal with. N-not that you don't matter, I really do care what's going on between the two of you." He added, eyes wide.

"Yeah, I know." I laughed, Jared tends to get very flustered at times. "So what're gonna do about the family?"

"Well, it's like he said, I need to face it at some point. But they kicked me out, I understand why, but who does that to their son?" Jared said, anger getting the best of him.

"You should face your brother first. Were you guys close?"

"Very."

"Hmm, makes sense."

"How?"

"He made this sad face when he saw you miserably run away."

"It wasn't miserable, I was too nervous. It was a perfect escape plan."

"Yeah sure, and my dog can walk through walls."

"How is that even relevant?"

"It's not, I just wanted to say it!" I fought back.

"Bryn, jus-just stop, you suck at this," Jared said, running into the kitchen.

"At what? We're not doing anything you lunatic!" I exclaimed, following him into the kitchen. "Oh my god! Chocolate!"

Chocolate is my ultimate favorite. Why? Because I surprisingly don't break out. Aspen, on the other hand, detests me for it. Sadly, he really cares about his face, and worry's if pimples form.

"Yeah, eat Eliazer's chocolates, Bryn, go ahead. He gave you permission through the other side of that door." Jared said, pointing at the door to Eliazer's room.

"Oh." I dumbly said, chocolates still in my mouth. "Just a few more..."

"I think that's it for now," Jared said, taking the bag of Hershey's Mini's way from me. "Stuff yourself with raisins, it's healthy."

I hate raisins.

I ignored Jared, apologizing to Eliazer clouding my mind. I went towards Eliazer's room, opening the door and closing it behind me.

"He-" My words cut off short when my eyes laid on the shocking scene in front of me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Yay!

Yes, I know •_•

Yes, I know •_•

No need to point it out Evan Peters, damn ._.
I just got booty hurt my a gif guys 😭

Anyways, how was this chapter? Yas? No? Maybe so?

Lol, I don't know 😂😂 my rhyming, oh gawd

Lol so, don't forget to

COMMENT\VOTE\SHARE

KEEP THE PEACE
WATTPADIANS✌❤☺