wAR PART 2 (boy x boy one-shot)

(Ok, so Dyl FINALLY got his revenge. And I admit, not bad. bUT ITS MY TURN.
Ahem, so it will be a bxb one-shot. yAOI AWW YH
ANYWAYS ONWARD. Also different universe. So different love interest.)
-—–
Characters:
Dyl
Lei
Hei (random oC IDK)
Matthew (Dedicated to my mom for picking this name and for DUMB HURRICANE MATTHEW UGH IM SCARED NO SCHOOL BRUH)
Teach
It's Friday by the way. And the beginning part before the time skip is First Period (8:30 to 9:15ish I guess)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV
"Ok kids! Time for another class project!" the history teacher, named Teach, exclaims with excitement.
Moans of disappointment and sadness come from the students, the loudest coming from Dyl.
"Ugh, another one?" Dyl says out loud, not caring if the teacher heard him. Lei kicks him under the table, following with Hei snickering.
"Is there anything you three would like to share?" As he says that, he looks at the trio with a glare. They respond with silence.
"Well? I'm waiting!"
"No..." say the three kids. However, Dyl says it with a bit of bite in his tone. Teach ignores him and continues to explain the project.
"The project will be about... history! As you have already guessed. Anyways, you are to choose a story about any of the ancient gods or goddesses. Greek gods, Roman gods, Norse gods, whatever you prefer. You have a week to complete this project. Also, this is a group project. I'm sorry for the ones who like working alone, but you have to interact!  Oh, one more thing. No more than two people in a group! Any questions? No? Good! Now go!"
Dyl faces Hei and Lei's way. As he is about to ask, the two girls quickly high-five each other.
"Sorry Dyl! We're partners!" Hei says. She gives an apologetic look.
"Heh, good luck Dyl!" Lei says, followed by a friendly and evil smirk. (lel i am so mean)
"W-wha?" Before he can finish, the girls leave him to go find a computer. As he stands there, everyone else quickly finds a partner, except for Dyl and the new kid, Matthew. Matthew quickly garnered attention from the girls and few guys with his looks. Dark black hair, eyes as beautiful as the blue sky, and his tall and strong frame. Dyl, on the other hand, was short and didn't really have muscles. Which, struck him as weird, seeing as he has had P.E since elementary.
"Well, seems only two are left without partners. So? You pair up! Come on now!" Teach yells.
Reluctantly, Matthew walks up to Dyl, with a bored look on his face. Dyl instantly notices the height difference. He also notices how... handsome he is. He has noticed before, but now that Matthew is closer, he seems even more breathtaking.
'Wait, huh?! Nonono, stop it! Think of girls,think of girls.' No matter how much he thought of that he still couldn't stop his roaming eyes.
"Umm, could we get to work? I would really like to finish this. And please, don't stare. You're flattering my ego, you know." Matthew says with a wink and a chuckle. Dyl blushes but quickly responds.
"Yeah, haha... So who should we do it o-" Suddenly, the bell rings. Dyl cursed as the bad timing. Matthew runs to his seat, packs up, and goes back to Dyl.
"See you at lunch?"
Dyl can only respond with a nod before Matthew runs out.
'Welp, gotta wait for B lunch.' (It's a lunch system at our school. Dyl has B, and I have A)

-------------------
TimE SKiP tO b lUNCh
-------------------
Dyl quickly enters the cafeteria, lunchbox in hand. He doesn't usually have one with him, but his mom was bored and made one for him. Thank goodness for no school food! As he rushes toward his usual seat, he stops and spots Matthew at a lunch table alone.
'Oh right! We need to talk.' Dyl turns toward Matthew's table and sits down on the opposite side of him.
"Hey!  How are ya?" Dyl says.
Matthew looks up with confusion. Then his eyes light up with recognition and shows a thumbs up, as he is eating. When he swallowed his food, he reaches into his bag and pulls out a sheet of paper, with names on it. Dyl quickly recognized them as names of the gods.
"I chose a few and wrote their names down." Matthew gives the paper to Dyl to look at.
"Are you kidding?! That's a lot! So... who's gonna choose?"
"I mean, you can. I honestly don't care." Matthew scratched the back of his neck and shrugged.
Dyl looked at the list and decided to go for the Greek gods and goddesses.
'Hum... Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, Artemis, Dionysus, Apollo... Apollo!'
Dyl instantly shouted, "Hey, let's do Apollo!"
Matthew chuckled and asked, "Is there any reason as to why you're so excited?"
"Of course, he's just so cool! Have you seen his ride?!"
"Haha, ok. Hey, seeing as we don't have anymore periods together, wanna come to my house to work on the project?"
Dyl started to blush a little. 'D-did he just... Dammit, I bet I'm blushing like a schoolgirl!'
"O-ok! I mean, yeah. Here..." Dyl writes down his phone number and address on a piece of paper he found. "Call me anytime. For the project. O-or for anything really, heh...heh."
Matthew gives his phone number as well. Suddenly, the bell rings. That's the end of lunch.
Matthew asks quickly, "Hey! When do you want me to pick you up?"
"Around 6 is fine!" Dyl replies. He then walks off, to finish the rest of the day.

------------------
TIME SKIP TO LE HOME
------------------
-Dream-
/Matthew pushes Dyl against the wall, looking at Dyl with lust and desire in his eyes. Dyl looks back at Matthew and shivers, with a blush on his face. No words are exchanged, as they don't need any to describe how they feel for each other. Matthew and Dyl share a heated kiss. Matthew pushes his tongue into Dyl's mouth, and explores his wet cavern. Dyl moans in pleasure. Suddenly Dyl c-\
-Dream End-
"Bzzt! Bzzt!" Dyl jumps up from his sleep, blushing and alert, especially down there. (HAHARE SORRE DYL I COULDNT HALP IT)
"WHA- huh? Oh shoot it's Matthew!" Dyl clumsily picks up the phone and answers it.
"Hey, I'm at your door." Matthew says through the phone.
Dyl looks out his window and sees Matthew, waving at him.
"Ok, I- I need a moment. Ok, bye!" Dyl quickly hangs up and shuts his curtains.
'Dammit! I'm- uwahhh. Does this mean? It does. Nevermind that, I NEED A SHOWER!'
Dyl races to the bathroom, gets undressed, and puts the water on cold.
'Ack! Cold! But, it's gonna help.'

----
OMG IM LAZY TIME SKIP TO END OF SHOWER
----
Dyl steps out of the shower, cold and in need of a towel. He grabs the nearest towel and dries up. After drying up, he goes hastily to his closet and chooses out casual clothes. A black hoodie, red shirt (UREGH I forgot... um like this shirt ),

black skinny jeans, and red converse

black skinny jeans, and red converse. (SORRE I HAVE NO FASHION SENSE) He runs out the door, only to see a frustrated Matthew.
'Huh? Why is he mad? Did I take too long?'
"Just get in the car." Says Matthew with a frustrated face. Dyl shivers, as Matthew looked threatening at that moment.
"O-ok?" They get in the car, and drive off to Matthew's house. There's no conversation in the car, not even any music. Dyl just waits... until they reach his house. Dyl quickly gets out, and starts heading toward the front door. That's until Matthew drags Dyl through the front door, which was supposedly unlocked, and slammed it.
"Wha?! O-" Dyl is then slammed onto the door, Matthew glaring at him.
"Do you not like me? Is that why you've been acting weird at school around me? Huh?! Tell me! Or..." Matthew licks at Dyl's ear.
"Wha-ahn! Wait, stop! Please!" Dyl struggles against Matthew.
"Why should I?" He starts to lick lower and lower until Dyl kicks him in the leg.
"Owch! What the hell?!" Matthew stumbles and falls on his back. Dyl quickly restrains him by sitting on him.
"Why did you do that?!" Dyl asked with a blush and furrowed eyebrows.
"You wanna know, huh? DO YOU!? Well, I'll tell you. I have a damn crush on you! I hate it when I see you around other people, especially that one girl. L something. I bet you hate me now, right?" Matthew humorlessly chuckles.
Dyl stared in shock. Matthew loves him? He loosens his grip, and smiles.
"Matthew, I love you too!" Dyl lunges in for a kiss. The two flip over, with Matthew on top. They share more kisses, with tongue.
"Umm, Dyl. Heh, well...." Matthew trails off. "Will you be the Hyacinth to my Apollo?"
Dyl blushes and smiles.
"Yes." They once again kiss and engage in the heat of fiery passion.
/////////////////////////////////////////////
Lei smirks and says to Hei, " Isn't this great? Do you like Yaoi now?"
Hei replies with a nosebleed, "y-yES!"
"GREAT MATE, LETS RIDE ON THE RAINBOW OF YAOI."
"YES, LEI-SAMA!"
Together they rode off, leaving Dyl and Matthew alone, in their heat.

(UMM HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BUHBi
AND DYL, U LIKEY? NOW ITS UR TURN HEHEH)