Orlando Shooting

Hey guys, this is...well... a serious post. As you can see by the title, it's about the Orlando shooting. This shooting really strikes home for me. I had a panic attack because of it and my bands are shaking as I write this. (They shake all the time but it's much worse this time.)
As some of you may not know, I'm an aromantic asexual. What has happened greatly hurts me, emotionally and physically. It's sad that there is so much hate in the world. It's sickening! But I learned something. The person who did this WANTS us to be scared. They want us to show our weak spots so they can go in for the kill. If we become weak and scared, they have won. This is why we need to stay strong. I saw the lines of people waiting to donate blood or money myself. They're doing it tomorrow as well. I would definitely go but I'm too young apparently. It brings a smile to my face to know that these people went to help by their own will, they weren't forced. I like how even in this world full of hate, there are people who truly care.
My condolences to the friends, family, or person who was the victim in this terrifying event. And happy Pride Month!
-Fujoshi_27

(This is a note from the future. It is now Monday, September 18, 2017. I felt a bit awkward with reading this. Like, the aromatic asexual part. I'm just here to say that I was figuring myself out and still am. The asexual part hasn't changed (well, it kind of did, I'm still on the spectrum in not completely asexual.) The aromatic part is now false, however. Maybe I'll talk about it later. When I feel safe, that is. (dyl i swearrrrrrr if you talk about this lol). But yeah. Just wanted to add that for everyone.)