Dear Diary

Ah, I miss the old days. Where everyone was nice, I wasn't being pushed around, and I was an evil little bit*h. (I still am, but I don't show it as often. I've become softer.) Kufufu, Ladies and Gents. I present a diary entry I wrote when I was younger. Enjoy! (Why am I doing this? Do I want to embarrass myself? I am seriously questioning myself now. *sigh* Lets just do this. Cuz, you know, YOLO.)

-I'm keeping the typos from the original diary-
()=Author Notes
May 27, 2011
Location: No way I'm telling you hun.
    Dear Diary,
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! I haven't written 2 U in days! I havent got too because of dumb homework. It takes fureverrrrrrrrr! Last time it took me 2 hours! (I was a very lazy girl and I had a bad attention span... that doesn't mean I wasn't smart. Yeah.) But yesterday I got to talk to him. Yup, u guessed it, my crush XXXX! (X's for privacy. And I can't believe I actually had crushes back then. Wao.) Yvudscjhvsdfciufkubhkvhi he is sooooooooooooo cute! I wanna marry him! (*blushes from shame*) But this DUMB girl tries to date him. I hate her! We r still BFFs though. I call her XXXXX, and she's really smart. But I'm smarter than her.
Oh yeah! My teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grow up. I said I wanted to be a Martial artist baker policewoman! Aka teh best job in the world. I went home and guess waht I found? A box full of anime! My dad got it for me. He said it was for how much he missed me and for getting A's and B's! (What I meant by how much he missed me? That's a secret.) We watched it together and it it was cool. In the summer we're going on a trip to Las Vegas! Sooooooooo coooooooollllllllll! Mommy said we will be visiting the casinos and I am SOOOOO excited. (There were many women in bikinis with feathers on them. Also a few prostitutes . Yup.)

OOOOHHH YEAH. I DIDNT TELL U. (I really don't wanna write this. HALP.) A yr ago, I stole money from my dad and used it! (My dad said I did this when I was like 4.) He got mad and gave me a lecture. But he didn't ground me. Yay! (Luckily I did learn my lesson and never did it again. Dad is sooooo kind.)

I asked my dad if I could go to GameStop yesterday and he said,"Why not? You can never have too many video games." My mom also said the same. I am gonna go next week. Yay! More games! About an hour ago I playd baseball with my neighbors. They're like 16-21 years old. The youngest is my BFF, XXXXXXX and she is near my age! It wa cool. We also played hide and seek with boxes. Then their dad came out and played an instrument called the saxophone. He said him and his friend played for President Bush and the Government! That's soooo coooolllllll! (I actually talked with him when school was still going and he told me more about it. He also gave me some good advice on how to play my trombone better. It's really helpful to have brass players in your community.) I'm hungry so I'm gonna go eat. BAI BAI.
END.
—–—-—-—--—-—–—
So, did you like the old me? How was she? Kind? Smart? A little brat? I'd personally say all three. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed! GUD BAI.