Solara-24

So now Mary and I both had killed or severely injured someone... what a day.

"Mommy where's Mary?” she whispered in my arms.

"I don't know sweetie," I said loosing hope. They would never find us at this point, and who knew what happened to America. I shouldn’t have run but I did, my daughter was my only priority at that moment.

"Someone will be here soon," I kissed her hair and stopped to put my daughter down, "eventually we'll end up at the entrance or something. We should be able to navigate back to our place from here or somewhere close."

We continued walking slowly along one of the paths, for an amusement park this one was pretty large.

Sonya began counting how many rocks she stepped on and I couldn't help but laugh. I was so fortunate to have her in my life.

"Twenty... three?" she looked at me and I nodded, "yes baby twenty three. What comes after that?"

"Four!"

Well she almost has it; I thought and kissed her forehead.

Sonya looked at the ground and frowned, “look mommy. Doggy prints!”

"Shadow!" I yelled as I looked around for more dog tracks or something.

Sonya tugged my shirt and began crying as I turned around to see the guy holding a knife towards my daughter’s throat.

“Let. Her. Go,” I growled and took a step closer as he pressed the knife closer.

“Don’t, just follow me and she won’t get hurt okay?” His gruff voice sounded.

“We aren’t like that guy, we were kidnapped,” I tried reasoning.

“Shut up!” He yelled as Sonya began crying again.

“Sonya, baby, don’t cry. It’ll be okay,” I whispered and began sobbing quietly as I followed the man towards the rusted rollercoaster.

“Get in,” he ordered as I didn’t hesitate to sit in the front seat where there wasn’t a lap bar.

“Stay,” he pointed at Sonya with the knife before wrapping my hands on the safety bar and knotting the remains of the seatbelt around me.

“Please, my daughter,” I cried helplessly as she covered her ears and rocked back and forth.

“Oh don’t worry,” he chuckled, “she’ll be fine with me. I’ll be her new daddy.”

“No!” I struggled against the confinements as he pushed a button and the railcar began moving slowly.

“Mommy!” Sonya shrieked as he picked her up and carried her down the stairs.

“Say goodbye to mommy,” he taunted at me as I continued struggling and felt my breath quicken.

“Sonya!” I screamed louder as the car began ascending towards the top of the hill. Looking over to my left, I noticed that about halfway through there was a gap in between the tracks. Shit!

“Goodbye Solara!” the man called. How the fuck did he know my name?

I glanced over at the ground and tried to pick out anyone who could be around to help me. Hopefully the guys were here somewhere!

“Bryce!” I shrieked as the rollercoaster went down the steep hill and my scream was lost in the wind.

**Well! I wrote another chapter! Finally, I'm so sorry for the delayed updates, but I do have maybe a little more inspiration now? We shall see :) Thank you for reading!**