Chance-17

Now that we knew where we were going, I was getting more relieved knowing this guy would be caught for good. Whatever this island of the dolls things was, seemed pretty creepy. What guy puts dolls on an island? That alone would scream psycho to me.

"Chance," my dad said handing me his cell phone with a worried expression on his face.

'Who is it?' I mouthed.

"Your mom."

Crap... I held the phone to my ear and spoke, "hey mom."

"There's something wrong with Sunday Chance," she whispered.

"What do you mean something is wrong with her?" I demanded as Grayson shot me a sympathetic look.

"She regained consciousness and asked where you all were. I explained briefly what had happened and then she started panicking and tried to take off her bandage saying it was too tight on her. I don't really know what happened after that because she passed out and the nurses started yelling and giving her more medication."

I shut my eyes and wished desperately that I could be by her side and comfort her during this whole thing.

"Is she... is she dying mom?" my voice choked as tears began streaming down my face for the second time that night.

"I don't know honey," she sighed.

There was voices in the background but none of them sounded like hers. I'm guessing it was the doctors and nurses checking her vitals.

"Um, Chance I need to go I'll call you later," my mom's voice said hurriedly.

"Mom what's going on?" I asked and shivered as I heard a blood curdling scream sound on the other end.

"Mom what's wrong with her!" I cried as the call dropped and everyone looked at me with nothing to say.

Grayson patted my shoulder gently, "it'll be alright Chance. She's in good hands..."

"She's dying Grayson, couldn't you hear that!"

"We don't know that," my dad said and took the phone from my fingers, "we'll call again when we get out from under these trees."

"I wouldn't call again until we get away from all of this. We're almost there anyways," an officer said as they pulled onto another dirt road. Turning on their fog lights, the path was illuminated with tons of canals running up and down the side of the road and many baby bottles were strewn about.

"Are we there?" Grayson asked looking at the bottles with a worried expression.

"Almost," an officer said softly as we crept along the road and continued to see doll's clothing and bottles being piled up along side of the road.

As terrifying as this scene was, my mind wasn't prepared for the scene that I saw next when we pulled up to the house we believed they had been kidnapped to.

"Oh my God, someone call an ambulance!"

**SOOOOO what do you think happened??? ;-) muahahahah! Thanks for all the votes and reads! really appreciate that <3 **