Grayson-9

"Gray!" Sonya yelled as I ran to the door but stopped when Sunday had fallen to the floor.

"Sunday!" Chance yelled and cradled his girlfriend's body that was seeping with blood.

No one tried to go after him as Bryce untied our parents and dialed 9-1-1 repeatedly.

"Chance, put pressure on her wound."

I grabbed a t-shirt and pressed on her chest as my parents ran to get the first aid kit.

"Oh my God," I mumbled and tried to talk to Sunday but no words were coming out.

"Babe stay with me," Chance begged and squeezed her hand tighter.

A siren sounded at our door as the paramedics and police ran up to come get her.

"What happened!" Colleen gasped and looked at all of us. "Where are the others?"

"Mary was right..." I mumbled.

Bryce explained quickly while looking out the window, "we need to go after them."

"We will but right now we need to get Sunday to the ER," our mom replied.

"Bryce I'll go with you," Colleen said and beckoned for Jeremy to follow.

"We'll be at the hospital," my mom said quietly as the rest of us followed the ambulance.

My head was spinning. How could all of this have happened so fast? How did Mary know...

"Grayson we need to follow Bryce once we know she's okay," Chance replied with fire in his eyes.

"We will Chance, I promise we'll make that son of a bitch pay for what he's done to us."

Chance nodded and just gazed at his blood-stained hands. I knew what he was feeling, but I was able to empathize with Sunday even more. The recovery time she was going to have, if she made it, was going to be extremely long..

"Where do you think he's taking them?"

"Someplace farther than last time."

"Chance," our father said.

"Yes?"

"We don't expect you to be strong for us during this, but please be strong for Sunday. Maybe if she hears your voice she will be able to pull through more easily."

"I will dad," he coughed, trying to conceal the few tears wetting his face.

One thing I knew was my brothers and I never cried unless it was a life or death situation. There was so much hatred in the atmosphere from Chance it was really starting to bother me. Seeing him cry was unnerving enough for me to put things into perspective. If Sunday dies, Chance and Mary will too.

**I'm writing the next chapter right now and should be able to post by this next week hopefully! Been kinda busy with stuff, but I'll update at least one other story sometime this week :) vote, comment, etc you know the drill. Also if there's a grammatical error I've missed please DM me or something.! Much appreciated. **