Chapter 6

Dedication to yaso98, you may not know it but you were a great encouragement :)

The song is Say you won't let go by James Arthur. I'm just so hooked by it

Anyhow, it's been a few..weeks since I updated but this is like +7000 words, I'm pretty sure that makes up for it?

And 600+ reads, thank you so much. I hope you're all loving the story till now but, unfortunately if you're not. Well then idk guess you just stop reading.

Yeah okay I'll stop

Until next time,

Nemo 💛

Kindly ignore my typos
---------

Sisters are like fat thighs, they stick together.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Past...
31st March, 2012

How in the world did I ended up being the person on the receiving hand. I was always the giver, the generous donor, though beating another human black and blue is not even remotely considered generous or a donation, but I'll take the points. Because I'm not that generous to just give up my deserved points. Right about now I'm damn sure you don't know what in the friggin hell am I talking about.

Oh and I'm not even explaining!

The car rolled to a stop and I noticed we were home. Before I could open the door, Evan our driver did it. I scrambled out hastily, as if the human accompanying me inside was bombarding that tiny space with poisonous farts.

You never know with lil miss perfect here.

"Thank you, Eva." I forced a cheeky smile even thought all I wanted to do was sulk down on the ground. Evan, who has been concerned taking in my appearance since the moment I got in the car, rolled his eyes, but still worry was evident on his face. He shut the car's door behind me.
"Are you sure, you are okay, Ms Fakhoury?" He asked for the tenth time, at which I waved my hand

"Good day, Ms Fakhoury." He nodded and went towards the other side from where I saw Sapphire stepping out. At that, I jogged ahead inside the mansion.

Anger bubbled inside me when today's event at school, flashed in my mind. She betrayed me. My sister betrayed me.

All I did was save her from the pointless drama and heartbreak. I was protecting her but no! Just like the perky stubborn ass she is, she went around and slapped me.

She. Fucking. Slapped. Me.

Oh and thats not even why I'm angry. Yes we beat each other up, but dude we are siblings, that's normal. But this time it wasn't the 'sibling fight slap' No. NO. It was not.

I mean, Was I not a good sister? A good friend? What did I ever do wrong, except for maybe turning the volume to maximum and blasting 'im sexy no I know it' in her ears but hey we were late for school, the lousy ass needed to wake up.

I was always there for her when she was alone. Majority of the time it was me who went against my friends, the only two that I have, just because she was..my sister. And I love her. I am cautious to never hurt her, in anyway. But where was she when I needed her. When I wanted her by my side. When I wanted her to believe me, not the pig faced Connor.