Chapter 5 (2)

Ignore my typos

Enjoy :)
--------

Important encounters are planned by the souls, long before the body sees each other
-Paulo Coelho

(Continuation)
Present day...
30th August, 2016

Why am I having second thoughts when the decision has been and applied on. I was here. It's been three days since I've landed in Dubai, so why was I..feeling the way that I am right now all of a sudden.

Agitated. Frustrated. Snappy. Grumpy.

Sure I wasn't a happy person and I most definitely didn't give out the optimist vibe, but why did i just felt like scowling or screaming or beating the shit out of a random person.

Because this is you

Dude, that is so not me.

Oh you wake up with a blinding smile on your face and greet every person you meet a good fucking morning, showing the world those pearly teeth of yours like you can't smile wide enough and if it was up to you, you would've cut open your cheeks so everyone could see how damn thankful and blessed and satisfied you are with your life and you just can't be any happier!

I meant, I'm usually a calm person.

Who slapped herself Friday night when she was so angry at herself because she didn't had the guts to ask her Aunt if she can put Aurora to sleep, even thought you're her legal mother! I'm you. Who are you kidding?!

Shut the hell up! Do the world a favour and go die somewhere.

See what I meant

"New student?" The fake red-headed receptionist, inquired, with a sickly sweet smile as I shook out of my thoughts

"Yes."

"Name?" Her manicured fingers were hovering over the keyboard while she waited for an answer

"Violet Zia Fakhoury" I said irritatedly.

Her fingers started to move as she typed but abruptly she looked up at me and blinked. I raised my brows, questioningly

"Can you repeat that again?"

No I cant.

I did.

She shook her head with a frown, like I was talking Portuguese.

And I was not going to stand here dictating the spelling of my name. Just no.

I grabbed the pink post it from her desk, which was considered rude (but like heck I cared) along with a neon pink Minnie Mouse ball pen and scrawled my name on it, handing it back to her

Maybe that, touching her stuff without her consent got to her deep because she snatched the post it from my hand and typed my name in, pressing the keys with a little too much pressure than necessary, and printed what should be my schedule. She pulled out the page, a paper slip and slammed both of them in front of me.

How rude! Haven't her parent taught her any manners?

I smirked at the thought