25: Disgusting

Lean back and grab some popcorn, people. This chappy's gonna take awhile. Be warned, there are a lot of time skips that switch back and forth. Why did I write it like this? Idfk.

Melvin lay on the bed, feeling his racing heartbeat in his chest.
Propping himself up by his elbow, he smiled and looked over at Bakura, who lay beside him. "I never thought you'd get me of all people to do this with you."

"Don't talk about it." He said, coldly. "It gets weirder if you do."

"Hey, you brought me here." Melvin leaned over and crawled on top of him. "Beggars can't be choosers."

Bakura smirked. "Good point."

Their lips met in short kisses. Melvin began kissing the sides of his face until Bakura stopped him.

"What?"

"You're new to this, aren't you?" Bakura sat up, crawling out from under him.

Melvin's face went red, but still he sat up too and asked, "What was your first clue?"

"Kisses." Bakura reached out and tossed Melvin his clothes. "You kiss with your lips pressed shut. And that's just weird."

The sarcasm in Melvin's voice was strong. "Well, not everyone is an expert at this. My bad."

"That's why you've got me to help." After Melvin got his shirt back on, he yanked on it to pull him closer. "Now observe carefully."

This new kissing was intense. It was sticky and wet and kinda gross, but Melvin went with it. He kissed Bakura back, failing to hold back a smile.

"What is it, now?" Bakura was annoyed, but Melvin only smiled wider.

"You're replacing someone with me, aren't you?" Melvin put the rest of his clothes and he sneered, although, inside, he felt kinda used. "Is there someone else you'd rather be doing this with?"

Bakura huffed and shook his head. "Would you believe me if I said no?"

"Not for a second." But in actuality, he did.

"What if I meant no?"

"Then I still wouldn't believe you."

Bakura stretched and sighed. "Then there is no convincing you." He hopped off the side of the bed and put on his shirt. "Didn't you say you had a curfew?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going." He pulled on his socks and shoes, and put on his cape. He stood up, looked back and said, "Should I believe you?"

"I see no reason not to." Bakura stopped him before he could leave. He said, "You have my number?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'll text you," then he pulled him in and whispered, "if I want to see you again."

Melvin finally turned and headed out the door, feeling a warmth in his body. Ra, did he love it.

This wasn't where Bakura lived, but they just rented a room, had a few drinks, and Bakura ended up taking him to his room to introduce Melvin to something he had no idea about.