"So where are we exactly?" I asked

"So where are we exactly?" I asked. I still didn't know and Grayson must of carried me out or the car as I did wake up on the sofa.

"We are in, New York." He replied.

"Awesome." Was all I could say. 4 weeks in New York, what can happen, it will be so fun, just the four of us....

"Hey gray, baby I missed you." A blonde, slut looking girl came up to Grayson and put her hands on him.

"Sarah, we were over 5 years ago." He pushed her off. That's it I'm stepping in.

"Um, excuse me is there a problem here." I walked in between her and Grayson and looked at her.

"Actually yes, you're in the way. And who are you?" She asked. Yep just what I thought 99% slut 1%hoe.

"It doesn't matter who I am, who are you." I stepped closer, we were now in each other's bubble.

"I'm Grayson girlfriend." She smirked. Oh hell no did she just bit call my husband her boyfriend. Wow feels great to call him husband. Anyway,...

I slid down onto the floor and swiped my legs across her feet. As she fell on the floor, I got up. Stupid bitchs and high hills 😂.

(Didn't know how to explain it, she tripping her over while laying in the floor bacically.)

She got up and wiped her short skirt with her hands to clean of the 'dust' from the floor.

"Hey, why did you do that you cow." She threw a punch at me but I caught her fist and squeeze her hand so hard.

"No let go, please let go." She was screaming In pain. The more she screamed the harder I squeezed. I couldn't control myself i was just so angry at her.

"Don't ever touch my husband again." I said in between my gritted teeth that were clenching together.

"What? Husband?" She asked. I nodded and gave her 'the bitchy smile'.

"Yeah so stay away, okay." I said in a pissed, calm tone. (If you know what I mean).

I let go and she ran out the door. I turned around and Grayson was there with his arms open and Ethan and Sophie were there too. I ran into Grayson's arms.

"Are you okay?" He asked and looked at my red hand.

"Yeah, it's fine. I just don't want to lose you again because some slut got into your pants." I laughed and so did every one else in the room (Ethan, Sophie and Grayson).

"You will never lose me."

"Let's hope not." I giggled.

"Especially with you being like that." He joked and I playfully punched his arm.

"Anyway, there is a party tonight at the club down the road." Ethan said.

"Yeah we should go." Grayson finished.

Me and Sophie looked at each other and nodded.

"Okay. It opens at 7:00pm." Ethan said.

"Okay, let's have a movie day till then." I suggested and every one agreed.

"Omg, let's watch a scary movie." Sophie said.

"Um no." Me and Grayson said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.

"That's one thing we have in common then." I giggled.

"Come on guys. Just watch it. It won't be that bad." Ethan said. Great that's two of them.

"Fineeeeeeeee." I groaned.

Me, Grayson, Sophie and Ethan all shared an L sofa.

We were watching Annabelle. And I have seen the trailer for this and pooped my pants watching that. But at least this time I have Grayson.

"Annabelle is a really scary movie." Grayson whispered nervously in my ear.

I looked up and kissed him as he was looked down at me.

"It's fine. I'm here." He nodded.

~half way through the movie~

I was getting really tired so I turned around and lay in between Grayson legs and put my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beat.

I slowly fell asleep while in Grayson arms with mine wrapped around his neck.

*****
Thanks for 1K+ thanks sooo much. I love you all xxxxx
Peas out
Little peas