A Honeymoon

Hey! I'm not dead, just busy as crap! I'm soo sorry for making you wait more than a month. I feel really bad, but I won't make you wait any longer.

"Nick, what are you doing?" Judy asked as she walked to Nick who was rummaging in the bathroom. He smirked and lifted up a roll of toilet paper.

"Stealing the amenities. What else?" He casually said, like it was normal for someone to do. Judy rolled her eyes and walked back to the bedroom. They were finally on their honeymoon and staying at a fancy hotel in Sahara Square. She plopped on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, starting to doze. Just as she was about to fall asleep, a body pressed on to her. Her eyes shot open to see Nick laying on her, a grin plastered to his face. Judy's cheeks heated up and she lightly tried to push him off. She puffed with effort and Nick just chuckled.

"Nick.. you're... squishing... me.." Judy said, exasperated and quit trying to dislodge him. He smiled and lifted his weight off a little and she let out a held breath. She leaned and kissed the side of Nick's face, his fur soft against her lips. He nuzzled his head closer to her and growled softly in her ear. Judy's cheeks felt hot as he kissed her neck.

Judy laid in bed with Nick, the covers pulled up. He was sprawled out, his arms resting by the top of his head and one leg was draped off the bed, the other lightly touched the bottom of Judy's foot. She smiled and fell into a peaceful sleep. This was just the beginning of their new lives, and it would be with each other.