Is This Love Part 3.

Nick's POV

"Judy? Are you alright?" Nick asked worriedly as he looked at her from the edge of the bed. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around the room.

"Nick? What happened?" Judy asked as she slowly lifted herself up. Nick rushed to her side and sat on the bed. He gripped her paw and stared into her amethyst eyes.

"I don't know. But I found these on the floor by you." Nick said seriously as he showed her the pills.

"What are these Judy?" He asked with a hint of anger, he was upset with her. After he moved in or even before, she never told him about pills. She shook her head as a few tears fell on her cheeks.

"Nick... Don't be upset." She said sniffling a little. Nick got up from the bed and stood with the pill bottle in his paw.

"Don't be upset? Judy, you hid these from me! I am your best friend! Why didn't you tell me? Am I not good enough for you to tell me? Am I just a cold hearted fox that might want to steal them and sell them for a cheap buck? What is it? A little dose of happy pills for a long day?" Nick asked as he shook the bottle in anger. More tears fell.

"No Nick. They're iron pills, I have anemia and my doctor gave them to me." Judy said as she wiped her eyes. Nick slammed the pills down and walked out the bedroom door. He grabbed his coat and started to head towards the door.

"Nick! Nick! What are you doing?" Judy asked as she rushed after him to the door. She grabbed his wrist, but he yanked it away. He turned to glare at her, hurt and scorn clear in his gaze.

"I'm leaving." Nick said plainly. Judy grabbed his wrist again.

"Why? For hiding a couple of iron pills from you? What's the big deal?" Judy asked, he could hear the anger start to enter her voice.

"No, it's not just that. It's a bunch of things. You don't like how I live, you constantly criticize me for eating badly, not taking the stairs, everything! And I'm sick of it! You don't appreciate how I want to live Judy! You want to change me, change me to become someone else!" Nick shouted, he let out all his anger. He didn't care.

"Change me to become someone like you." He growled coldly as he ripped his wrist from Judy's grasp. He stomped out the door and slammed it behind him.

I know it's a short chapter but I wanted to write this one. It kind of moves their relationship along. Helping them realize that there are some things couples won't always agree on and they'll have to recover from it. Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll update soon. See ya!
-Storm