Love is in the Air Part 1.

Judy's POV

The smell of fresh cut grass floated through the air as Nick led Judy through a crowd of animals. They were all in the park for a local Gazelle concert. Judy looked over and saw Clawhauser dancing happily with an "I Love Gazelle" t-shirt on. She smiled and gazed at Nick as he carefully and protectively held her paw. He wove skillfully through the mass of animals, being on the streets his whole life apparently gave him the skills to get through large crowds. They walked up a hill that overlooked the concert; Nick laid out a red-checkered blanket and sat down. He motioned for Judy to sit next to him. A strong, towering tree hung over them; light green moss covered it and clung to the branches. Little bright pink and white flowers dotted it and made it look very pretty; it would be more in bloom once Spring came. She smiled and sat down, Nick's arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer. His warmth seeping into her fur and making her giggle, Nick grinned. He pushed his muzzle into the crook of Judy's neck, making her cringe and laugh.

"Nick! We're supposed to be watching the concert." Judy laughed as she playfully punched Nick in the arm. He smirked and pulled away; he leaned on his paw as he stared at her. Judy smiled; a blush growing on her face, imagining what would happen if he continued to kiss her, how far he would go.

"You're blushing so much, Carrots. You sure you arent a strawberry?" Nick grinned as he winked at her. Judy's blush only grew more, Nick's shirt rose up over his stomach, showing a bare strip of red fur. His muscles underneath were tough and rippled when he moved. Judy couldn't help but stare. Nick noticed and pulled his shirt up a little more.

"Like what you see Whiskers?" He smirked looking at Judy with his half-lidded look. Nick grabbed Judy's paw and stood up. He gazed at her with a soft look in his eyes; Judy cocked an eyebrow, wondering what he was planning. He simply grinned and bent down on one knee.

"Judy Laverne Hopps, would you make me the happiest fox in the world and marry me?"

OMG! I know! Nick proposed!!!! Aaaaaaghhh! I'm fangirling! I love this ship sooo much, its not healthy! I will update as soon as I can, I try to anyways.

Try Everything!!!!

-Storm