Love is in the Air Part 3.

Judy's POV

"Hey Carrots, if you liked last night, just wait till the honeymoon." Nick called from the kitchen. Judy's cheeks heated up and she shook her head. He walked over and handed Judy her cup of coffee. Dark roast, two sugars, no cream.

"Oh ha ha. You're hi-larious. Come on, we have to focus." Judy said looking through stacks of papers. Nick chuckled and started to file the papers into sections.

"Okay, first things first. Who are we inviting?" She asked labeling the top of a loose leafed piece of paper with "Guest List." Nick took a pencil and tapped it against his chin in thought, furrowing his brow together. Judy smiled and had her pen poised to write.

"Well, I'm naturally assuming that you want to invite your parents and siblings?" He asked looking to her with a questioning gaze. She thought for a moment, inviting her parents meant having to explain how much Nick meant to her and that sort of awkwardness. Judy didn't know if she was ready to confront them again about it. They probably wouldn't even want to go. She sighed and buried her head in her paws.

"What is it Judy?" Nick asked gently, he was a pain in the tail most of the time, but when he needed to be, he was very protective and gentle. Judy looked up from her paws and smiled lightly at him. She always admired his strong, green gaze. Like a bright fire, cunning and manipulative. Like a fox.

"I don't know. I don't even know if my parents would want to come. They probably hate me now." She groaned, sinking back into her seat. Nick chuckled.

"What? What's so funny?" Judy asked, wondering what could possibly be so funny. Nick shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing, just admiring how cute you look." He said smirking with his eyes half-closed, his signature look. Judy glared at him.

"Take it back! You know I hate that word!" Judy grunted, as she tried to hide a smile. Nick always made her smile, no matter the circumstances.

"Alright, alright Carrots. Well, we could invite them, and just see what happens. If they come or don't come, it doesn't matter. We are still getting married. No one else is going to change my mind." He said smiling at her, he grabbed the pen and paper from her paws and started scribbling. Nick handed it back to her. It read, in very neat handwriting for someone like him: "Call them, if they ask what has happened between us, just tell them the story of last night." Judy's cheeks heated up, imagining the horror and disgust on her parent's faces. She laughed and snorted a little while holding her side. Nick chuckled and raised his eyebrows.

"Never heard you snort before Whiskers. I guess I've never heard you laugh so much before. Guess I'll have to see if that was a one time thing." He said rising from his seat and plunging his paws into the crook of her neck. The sensation was unbearable, Judy laughed uncontrollable, tears gathering in her eyes.

"N-Nick! Nick st-stop! I'm dying!" She tried saying between fits of laughter. Nick was smiling broadly and continued to tickle her. Judy lost balance on the chair and toppled off, with Nick standing above her. He knelt down and perched over Judy, his breath rustling her whiskers. Nick had his paws poised and ready to strike.

"Give up Carrots?" He asked, grinning. Judy smirked, tears still in her eyes.

"Never." She giggled, unable to hold her laughter. Nick growled lowly and tickled her sides, a little softer this time, but he had his weight on her body. Judy grunted and writhed under him, his paws dancing over her body.

"Alright! I give in!" Judy shrieked, her laughter making her body shake. Nick grinned triumphantly and ceased in his attack. He was still perched above her, his body pinning her down. Judy wiped tears from her eyes and smiled at him, the sensation finally leaving her body. He leaned down and kissed her, gently. Judy smirked and playfully shoved him off. She returned to her seat and so did Nick.

"How about your parents?" Judy asked, scribbling a few names on the sheet. Coworkers from the ZPD mostly.

"Uh, sure. But my mom would be the only one coming." Nick spoke with a hard voice, making Judy look up in surprise.

"Why not your dad?" She asked softly, not wanting to tread on uneven ground. Nick shook his head and sighed.

"My dad is out of the question. He left us. And that's all I want to say about him." He said, shutting off that conversation. Judy extended her paw and laid it gently over Nick's, reassuring him. They worked on the Guest List for a little longer until they had a perfect amount of animals.

"Okay, Guest List is done. Now onto food." Judy said, writing "Food" on the top of a piece of paper.

"That's not a difficult answer, I'm pretty sure we'll just get a bunch of carrot stuff, right? Carrot cake, carrot pie, carrot flavored carrots." Nick said with a heavy note of sarcasm.

"Oh yes, make fun of the carrot farming bunny. Har har. I bet the comedy clubs just love you." Judy retorted, flicking a playful glance in Nick's direction. They talked about the food and got everything sorted out, from the music to the décor, everything. Last thing Judy needed to do was, buy a dress. She smiled and imagined their wedding day. It would be dusk, the sunset shining on the deep green grass. Making it spark with a fiery glow. White chairs and tables would be laid on the soft ground. An alter, standing in the middle of the park, surrounded by white lace and silk banners, flapping gently in the breeze. Everyone would be ther-

"Carrots? Carrots? You there?" Nick asked waving a paw in front of Judy's face. She snapped from her daydream and smiled at him.

"Sorry Nick. Daydreaming." She said, a light pink tint growing on her face. Judy absent-mindedly rubbed an ear.

"Actually no, it would be nightdreaming. Its dark out." Nick said pointing to the open window of their apartment. A bright, pale moon floated in the sky, pushing darkness out of its path. Twinkling stars spotted the surface of the night sky, like little pieces of sparkling dust stuck in an abyss of shadows. Judy sighed and rubbed her eyes, she felt an arm wrap underneath her and she yelped. Nick was holding her and started carrying her towards the bed.

"Time for bed Carrots." He said smiling at her. The last thing Judy saw was his soft green eyes, like little orbs of emerald gazing at her as she slipped into a land of darkness and dreams.