The Shocking Truth Part 4.

Judy's POV

Finnick explained that he knew of a group hidden in the deepest parts of the Rainforest District. A husky ran it by the name of Comet Burns, and he told Judy that she wasn't an animal to be messed with. He found out the address and wished Judy the best of luck. She immediately sped off in the cruiser, the darkness of the rainforest sucked her up and she turned on the headlights. They lit up the shadows that crept from every side. Judy squinted at the house numbers on each side of the road, apparently the hideout could be found after the number 113. 112 zoomed by and Judy put on her emergency brakes and drove to the shoulder of the road. She killed the engine and grabbed her gun from her holster. A dark red house with the number 113 loomed up above her, suspended in the vines and supported on long wooden beams. Behind the house, what looked like a cave stood isolated and hidden in shadows. Judy went to it; her ears erect and ready to pick up on the slightest noise or rustle of palm fronds. A light drizzle soaked her fur as she made her way to the cave, the mouth of it was bigger than it seemed from her cruiser. She crept in, her gun which was equipped with a flashlight held firmly in her paws. Judy turned on the flashlight, it illuminated the cave and she saw an iron door set firmly in the back of the cave wall. Judy grinned, this was definitely the place. She tried the door, it was locked. She grunted and put the gun up to her face and fired. The lock flew off the door with a bang and clattered on the cave floor. The linoleum floor was cold beneath her bare paws. A long hallway opened up, two other hallways connected to each other. Judy walked down to the middle of the hallway and looked down each one, one was full of cells, and the other looked like it was used in an office. She scrunched up her nose and went down the hallway to the left; cells lined the walls, iron bars stood firmly. Pattering of paws made Judy whirl around, a dark brown husky stood square-shouldered in front of her. A grin played on the husky's lips and her torn ear twitched. A long, silver machete was held in one paw, an AK-47 rifle was strapped to her utility belt.

"Ah, little bunny. Are you lost?" She growled mockingly, Judy scrunched her brow and glared at Comet. A deep scar ran across on eye, the pink line standing out from her brown fur.

"No, I'm here for an important reason." Judy growled deep in her throat, Nick was important to her, more important than her job, more important than her life. Comet scoffed.

"And what reason is that? Why is a cute bunny all the way out here?" She snarled, emphasizing the word 'cute.' Judy clenched her jaw and stood up taller.

"My best friend, Nick Wilde, is here and he shouldn't be. You captured him, and I know why." She growled, her gun still clenched in her paw, ready to take a shot at Comet. She waved a dismissive paw.

"Oh, prisoner 627. Yeah, well, he's a part of our cause. He's very important to us, but you arent, you are disposable." Comet said, sounding bored and monotone, like this was all so routine to her. Judy snarled and took her chance, she kicked her foot out and it slammed into the machete, knocking it out of Comet's paw. Judy snatched the rifle from its holster and clipped it to her own. Comet snarled and went for Judy, but she slipped under her grasp and grabbed the machete. Judy swung it and it made contact with Comet's side, drawing blood. She cried out and clutched her side.

"Wolves! We have a 10-31!" She howled, Judy ran down the hallway, towards the cells.

"Nick! Nick!" She yelled, looking in each of the cells.

"Carrots?!" Judy heard a hoarse voice call. She sighed a shaky breath and ran to the last cell, a red furred muzzle poked out and emerald eyes gazed at her in relief and concern.

"Judy! Judy, are you okay? What's going on?" Nick asked frantically, putting his paw through the iron bars. Judy grasped it, her palm slick with sweat. Then she noticed the collar around his neck, beeping slightly. She gasped and Nick shook his head slightly.

"Not. One. More. Move." Comet snarled, Judy turned her head to see her and 10 other huskies, guns raised and ready to go. Nick's grasp tightened and he growled. Judy let go of his paw and stepped forward, she was about to say something when a gunshot rang out. In one second, Judy felt the stinging sensation, the next; she was lying on the cold floor. Her body felt numb, blood pooled beneath her as the pain started to slowly ebb away. She heard screams and shouts and lifted her head slightly to see Nick banging against the door, screaming her name over and over. His eyes held unshed tears; they spilled over and soaked his red-furred cheeks. Judy's eyes started to droop as the world started to fall away. She knew that this was it, this was the end. The last thing Judy saw was Nick's face, his green eyes full of tears, his red fur stood brightly against the dimly lit room.

"Nick... I... love... you..." She croaked as the light dragged her away from the conscious world.

Nick's POV

"JUDY! No! Judy!" Nick screamed as he threw himself again at the door. The shocks coursed through his body, but he kept yelling and banging on the iron door. The huskies cackled and kicked Judy's body.

"She's dead you stupid fox!" Comet laughed hysterically, as though this was the funniest thing she's ever seen. His heart stopped, the blood seemed to stop pulsing in his veins and a cold shiver ran through him. A burly black husky opened the door and pushed Judy's body into the cell and shut the door again. The huskies left, still laughing and cackling. Nick collapsed to the floor, his body shaking, the shocks subdued a little, but they still cascaded over his body in waves. He grasped Judy's waist and pulled her over to him. Her body was cold and lifeless; her amethyst eyes once bright were now dull. Sticky blood was pooled under her uniform, where her heart was. Tears fell on her grey fur, soaking it with sorrow and grief. Nick remembered the first time he saw her, in Jumbeax's ice cream parlor, in her meter maid outfit. He thought she was about the dumbest bunny ever, but after their banter before meeting Mr. Big, Nick realized that she wasn't just a dumb bunny. After that, Nick's feeling grew and grew, he kept it in, and she would never know how we felt. More tears spilled as the realization set in, his partner, his best friend, and his secret love, was gone. She was truly gone. The shocks started again as Nick's shoulders shook, the sobs racking his body. He hugged Judy to his chest and cried out, the shocks cascading over his body in excruciating waves.

THE END...

AHHHH!! I am legit crying right now!!!! I'm so sorry!!! You guys are going to hate me! *hides* But I am still continuing the Is This Love? and Love is in the Air. I am also going to posting little one-shots here and there, so yay. UGH.... HERE COME THE TEARS AGAIN!

TRY EVERYTHING!!!

-STORM