The Shocking Truth Part 2.

Finally I updated! Wooooo!!! Kind of a small chapter but I wanted it short with a cliffhanger at the end so yeah. But OM-GOODNESS, more than 600 stinking reads?!?!?!? Thats soo awesome!!! Thanks so much for all the love and no hate! Love you all!

Try Everything!!!

-Storm

Nick's POV

The world swam into view, damp and dark walls on all sides trapped Nick in a shadowy, concrete room. A single, wooden chair sat in a corner with a tin bucket next to it. Nick wrinkled his brow; a tangy stench caught his attention. He sniffed to find out that it was indeed what he assumed the smell was: blood. It was dribbling down his leg from a gash that was open on his thigh. Soaking the fabric of his khakis in a growing crimson circle. He grimaced, the sharp pain now stabbing his leg and making it spasm. He grabbed it with a paw and held it still. Nick looked over to see a door on his right side; iron bars clung to a window on the door. He rose slowly and put light pressure on his leg. Hot, bright pain shot up his leg but Nick hobbled over to the door and pressed his muzzle through the bars. He looked and saw a long, dimly lit hallway in front of him that had cells on either side of it. More dank holding places where animals could rot forever and no one would know. Nick growled and threw his paw against the door, seeing if it would budge or creak or anything. Nothing. He grunted. Gruff laughter rang out through the room as a tall, large figure made its way down the dark corridor. Nick backed up as the door swung open on creaky hinges. The figure was looming over him, with horns poking out from either side of its massive head. The animal snorted, billowing dust.

"Where am I?" Nick snarled, his fists clenched on either side of his body, ready to take on the animal if it was necessary.

"Jail. What does it look like Fox?" The animal grunted, he sounded familiar, almost too familiar. A light switched on and the figure finally showed its identity. Like someone flinging off a dark robe to reveal its true self. Nick growled under his throat. He should have known.

"What are you doing here Chief? Or should I even call you that anymore?" Nick snarled, hatred spilling into his words. Bogo smiled, a sinister smile, no warmth was shown.

"Helping Zootopia of course. Why else would I be here? I want to protect this city, something predators want to prevent." Bogo said gruffly making his way over to the single chair, he sat down, the chair creaking under his weight.

"Might want to lay off the donuts there Bogo. Not good for the thighs." Nick scoffed, his fists still clenched, he wasn't going to let his guard down until Bogo left. Judy would have already taken him down-. Judy! Nick remembered her being shot and on the ground, that was until some animal hit him and taken him to this jail of sorts. Nick scowled at the Cape buffalo.

"Where's Judy? Tell me or I'll shred you to ribbons!" Nick barked as he unclenched his fists, ready to swipe them and draw blood. Bogo chuckled, a dark, heavy sound.

"Oh, come now Nick. She's fine. I didn't mean to hurt her; she just got in the way of our plan. I don't hurt prey; I'm on their side. Predators on the other hoof, well, they should be dealt with accordingly." He grunted, waving a dismissive hoof, as if Nick's outburst was over the top.

"Where is she?" Nick snarled, baring his sharp teeth, trying to show that he would kill Bogo if he needed.

"She's in the hospital, where do you think? She got shot in the stomach, pretty bad, but oh well. She's expendable. Never did like her anyways." Bogo scoffed, sounding bored. Nick growled, inching closer when he wasn't looking.

"Why are you doing this? What's with the collars anyways?" Nick asked, a deep anger was firing in his stomach. It threatened to burst and he was trying not to fling himself at Bogo and tear him apart.

"Why? Because predators are uncontrollable. Yeah sure, they have evolved and all that crap, but there is still some killer instinct left. That will never change, and with that instinct still intact, predators can't be trusted. We need something that can keep them in control at all times. These collars were specially designed to shock when too excited or angry. It will shock until the predator has calmed down. Also, a GPS is installed so we know where they are at all times. Making sure that they stay within Zootopia. I've heard rumors of animals thinking about leaving to start a new life and get rid of the collars for good. That is not what we want. We strive for all of us to live peacefully. Without the collars; we cannot achieve this type of harmony." Bogo explained, his words struck Nick. Anger continued to rise in his body.

"You are as nuts as Bellwether! God, and here I thought you were trying to help predators, you just didn't want a rival, did you?" Nick growled, his lips peeling back.

"Her plan had potholes and she didn't know much. We looked into the serum; it would have worn off after a couple of months. All the animals would have returned to normal. With her stupid idea as a starting point, I devised a better and more foolproof plan. We will cure Zootopia." Bogo said, rising from his seat and he started to walk to the door. Nick saw his chance and sprang at him, his claws outstretched. He attached to Bogo's back, his claws digging into tender skin. Bogo roared and whipped back and forth, trying to detach Nick from his back. Nick bit at the Chief's neck and blood filled his mouth. Bogo swung his massive head and knocked Nick off with his horns, one making contact with Nick's side. Stabbing him and making him cry out. White, hot pain shot up his side, blood pooling beneath his fur and spilling out. He landed on the concrete floor; Nick's head hit the ground. Stars exploded behind his eyelids, black dots filling his vision. Bogo stood over him, his tall figure was looming. Blood continued to flood Nick's mouth, he spat it onto the concrete, making it dark with crimson color.

"Do that again... And I'll kill you Fox." Bogo grunted. Nick didn't see his hoof coming as it slammed into the side of his head, blinding him.