The Wedding Bells are Ringing Part 1.

This is continuing from my "Love is in the Air" story. The wedding is coming!!!!

Nick's POV

"Well, its official. My parents hate me." Judy sighed, slumping onto the couch. Nick raised an eyebrow questionably and went over to her. He sat on the couch and Judy laid her head on his shoulder.

"Why? Did you tell them that you hate carrots or you started worshipping rutabagas?" He snickered and Judy rolled her eyes.

"No. I told them that you proposed and the wedding would be in 2 weeks. My dad yelled at me for like 20 minutes about how marrying a fox would be a bad idea. They're not coming." She said sadly, her ears lowering. "What if we ever have children? They might not know their grandparents." She said and noticed Nick's ears shoot up at her comment about having kids. His eyes were wide and Judy giggled.

"What's wrong Nick? You look like you've seen a ghost." She said, still laughing.

"Yeah, oh, ha ha. Laugh it up Carrots." He grinned, poking her playfully in the side.

"Well, they'll have one pair of grandparents. Actually, let me rephrase, grandparent. My mom's coming to the wedding." He said, looking at Judy with his half-lidded look.

"That's great!" Judy said, clapping her paws together in excitement. Nick chuckled.

"You know, you're really..." He said slowly, smirking, knowing that Judy was going to say something. She whirled to face him, a scowl on her face.

"Don't you dare say it Nick. Don't. You. Dare." She seethed, her muzzle coming really close to Nick's.

"What? What did you think I was going to say Carrots?" He grinned, holding a paw over his heart mockingly.

"You were going to call me 'cute.' Don't play dumb with me Nick." She said, still scowling and throwing daggers at him.

"Actually I was going to say something along the lines of 'beautiful' or 'stunning.' But if you don't want me to call you that." Nick said grinning slyly. Judy's eyes widened and a light blush entered her face. She softened and sighed an angry breath she was holding. He chuckled and grabbed Judy' waist, pulling her into an embrace. She snuggled into his chest and played with Nick's tie. He kissed the top of her head and behind her ears. He planted a butterfly kiss on the back of her right ear; it was apparently a sweet spot of hers. Her ear shot up in the air and Judy stopped playing with his tie. Nick smirked and kissed the spot again; Judy squirmed slightly in his arms.

"Something wrong Carrots?" He asked innocently, Judy turned around so she faced Nick. A sly smile crept onto her face and she loosened his tie a little.

"No, nothing at all. Maybe we could have a little fun." She said, grinning and giving Nick a look. He smirked and raised an eyebrow, then put a single finger to his chin.

"How about after the wedding, huh? Then, it'll be for real." He growled, leaning his muzzle to her ear and breathing out slowly. "Deal?" Judy visibly shivered and grinned widely.

"Deal." She said and kissed Nick passionately, pressing her body to his.

Short chapter I know. I'll be working on the wedding soon, so YAY!!!! Cant wait to write it! And I cant wait for you guys to read it! I love you all SOOO MUCH for reading this!!! Thanks and dont forget to vote, comment, and share!

Try Everything!!!

-Storm