The Wedding Bells are Ringing Part 3.

THIS IS IT!!! THE DAY ALL THE WILDEHOPPS SHIPPERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! Now without further adieu.......

Judy's POV

"One final touch... And done!" Midnight gasped and tears sprung to her eyes. Judy stood by the mirror and looked at herself. She felt and looked beautiful. The dress was short and had one strap fastened around her left shoulder. A long train fastened to the corset portion of the dress fell down past her feet and lay on the stairs of the pedestal. A blue and green flower crown hung on her head lightly and made her amethyst eyes pop.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks so much Midnight, you did great on my makeup." She said and turned around to face her friend. A light green, lace strapped dress hung on her small frame and flowed around her ankles.

"Are you nervous?" The black wolf asked, helping Judy down from the pedestal. She shook her head and then nodded it slightly.

"A little. I mean, I'm getting married!" She exclaimed and clutched the dress tightly between her paws. Midnight held her shoulders lightly.

"Don't be nervous, everything will turn out fine. Now lets go, the wedding will be starting soon!" Midnight winked and grabbed the train of Judy's dress and they walked down a corridor. A large wooden door loomed in front of them, the wedding was held outside, at the edge of the Rainforest District. Judy sucked in a nervous breath as the door opened. Music floated through the air, vines decorated with flowers hung from the trees and made a canopy over the guests. White chairs lay lined up, the aisle separating Nick and Judy's families. Nick stood at the front of the aisle, a black tuxedo and blue tie fitting him snugly. He smiled genuinely, his green eyes wide and loving. She walked slowly and looked at everyone, their faces happy and excited, almost as much as she was. Nick's mother sat on the right side of the aisle, tears in her eyes and she smiled sweetly at Judy. She finally reached the podium and walked up slowly. Nick held out his paws, ready to grasp and hold onto hers. Judy smiled and watched him, drowning in his gaze and love. She gripped his paws and waited for the ceremony to start. Mr. Manchas stepped out and stood before them, holding a bible.

"We gather here to unite these two animals in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend." The panther spoke softly and loudly for all the guests to hear. "A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish. Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" He asked, smiling at them both. Judy and Nick looked to each other and said in unison, "I do."

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in

their own lives?" He continued, Judy smiled broadly, the world seemed to disappear around her and she was left with Nick, grinning at her. His eyes were bright and hopeful.

"I do." They both said.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the

vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other." He said, holding the rings on a small pillow. Judy's was a simple silver band embellished with an orange diamond, like a carrot. Nick's was a silver band with a single emerald, matching his emerald colored eyes. "You may now speak your vows. Judy?"

"Nick, I love you, more than anything in this world, even carrots. The day I first met you, I never would have guessed that I would marry you. You mean the world and more to me, as long as I have you, nothing else matters. I don't care what others think of a predator and prey together, it doesn't matter. I love you, and I can't think of anyone else I would want to spend the rest of my life with, other than you. You are my life and I can't wait to start a new chapter with you." Judy spoke softly, never letting her gaze slip from Nick's. She took his band from Manchas and slipped it on his ring finger. Manchas nodded to Nick, motioning for him to say his vows.

"Judy, without you, my life would be boring and not as bright. You bring me joy, happiness, and love everyday of my life. I love you with every ounce of my being and I don't ever want you to leave me. Who knew that I would one day be a partner, best friend, and husband to such an amazing bunny like you. I've loved you since we met, even though I never really knew it, that love was there. I want to share that love with you for everyday of my life. This is the first day of my new life, with you." Nick said, his words making Judy tear up. He took Judy's ring and slipped it on her finger. With their paws still clasped tightly and their rings sending sparks from the bright lights, Manchas concluded the ceremony.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Nick released Judy's paws and cradled her head between his paws. The whole world sunk from view and all she saw was him. The wholeness of his love and joy, his emerald eyes sending shivers through her body. Then his lips pressed onto hers and she was lost in his embrace. This was the beginning of their new lives together, and Judy was ready.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY! I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, SO BADLY!! DISNEY MAKE THIS HAPPEN!