01

A/N: Before I start the book, please take note that everything I wrote is based on solely my imagination. Any similarity are just a coincidence

Intro:
Main character: JaeMin (17 years old)
JaeMin's Brother: Chen (20 years old)
JaeMin's Best Friend: JiSoo (17 years old)

[Other characters will be introduced later on && I know the members are a few years older but let's just use our imagination shall we :D]

Oppa, you sure about this? I don't want 8 guys raping me," I joked while taking a sip of my drink.

"Hey they're not that kind of guys okay. Like what I mean is if you were pretty they WOULD rape you but look at yourself, nah i'm 100% sure they wouldn't!" He replied.

"I'm pretty sure i'm your sister and we pretty much look alike cus Grandma couldn't tell us apart," I flipped him the finger.

"Anyways, back to the point. Mum is going overseas to work for 4 months I can't just leave you alone at home, it's dangerous." He reasoned. And that was when I knew he was gonna spend 3 hours giving me life long talks about the dangers of living alone at home.

"Furthemore, yo-" I cut him off by placing my palm dangerously close to his face.

"Okay enough. Talk to the hand." I rolled my eyes. Then, being the retard he was, he licked my hand as it was too close to his face. What the fuck?

"EW KIM JONG DAE YOU MORON!" I yelled.

"I love you too sis," He smiled and puckered his lips. Gross. I wiped my hand against his cheek to get the damn saliva off.

"Okay enough let's go and pack your stuff up, you're moving in tomorrow!" Oppa looked excited. Well I definitely was not. Although it meant I could see him everyday.

-------------------------------------------------

When we reached home, I had to immediately start packing due to my damn brother complaining about the time. UGH I fucking swear he's such a whiner. GOD IT'S ONLY 9PM I HAVE ALL NIGHT TO PACK.

"If you don't shut the hell up in 10 fucking seconds I'm gonna shove this bunch of sanitary pads into your mouth," I told Oppa.

He opened his mouth and stretched his arms out widely.

"Make me rich sis,"

Rich with sanitary pads? What an idiot.

1.37A.M.

I had finally finished packing. Did I mention that other than a whole load of clothes and shoes and a few gadgets, I don't really have much stuff? Yea, i'm not one of those barbies in school that put on make-up as if it was layered cake. Pshhh might as well stuff their fake squishy and empty barbie heads into the oven to bake. But BUT BUT, I DO have some simple make-up like eyeliner, lipstick and to be honest I have no idea what they are cus most of them were gotten by Jisoo for me for my birthday present like, every year she gives me food and stock up my make-up and something else that I like that changes every year and I don't even know what I like man, she decides it for herself. Okay now I really have to sleep. MY EYELIDS ARE HEAVY AS FUCK.

I closed my eyes after turning the lights off and just a slight moment before I fell asleep, I knew my brother came in.

"Good night sis, I hope everything goes well tomorrow. Love you and rest well." He kissed my forehead and proceeded to sleep in his own room as he decided to stay at this house tonight.

-------------------------------------------------

"RISE AND SHINE PUSSY PUMPKIN! TIME TO GET YOUR ASS MOVING TO MY DORM!" I was awakened by my brother.