your pregnant and you devlope feelings for Michael and prince is Jealous

Sorry for the long wait everyone
This imagine is requested by princeandmj4life

You was three months pregnant and you found out that you was having a babygirl prince would always call you his babygirl but when you looked at Michael you would day dream about the two of you. "Could it be that I'm developing feelings for Michael Jackson? You ask yourself still day dreaming about you and Michael. Prince heard your thoughts because you was saying Michael I love you out loud and prince become jealous. After a few days Michael runs, into you and says "hi Y/N how are you?" And you looked at Michael with a smile "I'm doing good Michael" you say with a smile on your face. Prince saw you talking, to Michael and ran, over to where you was "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TALKING TO MY PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND? JUST BEACUSE YOUR THE KING OF POP YOU THINK YOU COULD TALK TO MY GIRL" prince yells in Michael's face you looked at prince with a frown on your face you look up to see Michael getting ready to say something to prince "listen here prince I'm gonna say this calmly Y/N is my friend so please chill out" Michael says in a calm down tone but you look up and see that princes face turned even more red. "Prince your jealous just because I'm talking, to my friend Michael really don't yell at him Prince gosh your so rude" you say with a frown on your face prince looks at you "baby I-" but you cut him off "don't baby me prince your jealous of my friend talking to me and to be honest I do have feelings for Michael" you say walking, over to Michael and Michael looked shocked but a smile spread across his face "Y/N you really like me?" Michael asks with that beautiful smile still on his face. "Yep I do" you say smiling right back at him you and Michael hugged but pulled away quickly because prince was charging, at Michael but you stopped in front of prince and said "stop it prince your jealous" you say with a frown "YES I AM Y/N AFTER THREE YEARS OF DATING AND NOW YOU DO THIS GOSH Y/N YA NO WHAT IM DONE WITH YOU GO WITH MR. IM THE KING OF POP AND I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT!!!!!!" prince yells you began to cry "prince I said I began to have feelings like Woody doo prince" you say with tears streaming down your face. "Jealous" you say looking away and Michael takes, you in his arms and comforts you and says "Y/N please don't cry your gonna hurt your baby" Michael says rubbing, your back softly. "Tha- thanks Michael" you say calming yourself down. Five minutes later prince comes back "y/n please I'm sorry and ya I'm still jealous please come back" prince pleads. But you look away "no Mr. Jealous I won't you said we was done remember" you said walking, away from him and going home with Michael to hang out with him.

Five days later.........

You and Michael was now dating and Prince was still upset and jealous of the two of you.

Please leave a comment below and tell me what you thought about this imagine love you all very much ❤💖😘

MichaelJacksonfan108