an update and note

Quick note: hey A/N I'll be updating this today I'm so sorry for the long wait OK for make up imagine I'm going to put part 1 and part 2 on the same page I hope you injoy.

MichaelJacksonfan108

He asks you to meet his new wife

You was on the couch watching TV when all of a sudden you hear your phone rang you pick, up the phone and it was Prince he asks you to come over to meet his new wife you agree because he wanted you to meet her because he thought the two of you would get along. You finally arrive at princes house you get, out of the car and lock, it up after you locked, the door you walked, up to princes door and knocked, on the door a few seconds later prince awnsers the door "come I'm Y/N" prince says with a smile on his face. You step, in the living room and walk, over to the couch and sit, down you soon see princes wife "who's this?" Princes wife said with an attitude Prince walks, over to her and kisses, her cheek "Maylen this is my ex wife Y/N I thought it would be nice if you guys got to know each other" prince says walking, into the kitchen. "So Y/N how are you?" Maylen says taking, a sip of her tea. "I'm doing good Maylen how are you?" You say putting, your hair up in a ponytail "I'm doing good but prince has been hitting, me and I'm sick of it" Maylen says looking, at the ground. "Maylen can I talk to you?" You hear prince yell from the kitchen. "Sure I'm coming honey........."
She says getting, up from the couch.

Part 2 liers

"I can't believe Y/N fell for that you hit me she's such an idiot HA HA ha" you hear Maylen says laughing "I know right my love" prince says laughing as well you had thoughts running through your head "liers they are nothing but liers I thought prince was my friend". You thought to yourself you grab, your car keys and left princes House.

Back at your house..................

Your sitting, on the couch watching, TV you hear the door open and shut you knew it was your handsome husband Michael. But before you could say hi the phone rang so you picked, it up "hello?" You say waiting for an answer from the other person to respond to you "Y/N why did you leave? I was gonna drop, you and Maylen off at the mall" you hear prince say on the other end. "SHUT UP PRINCE I HEARD EVERYTHING YOU AND YOUR DUMP WIFE ARE LIERS I THOUGHT WE WAS FRIENDS DONT EVEN GO THERE YOU LIED TO ME" you yell at prince. "OK BYE AND I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT MAYLEN HATES YOU NOW" prince yells and hangs up the phone. You go on the couch and fall asleep along with Michael.

Hey A/N if there are any errors I am so sorry but thank you for the votes and comments I really appreciate it

MichaelJacksonfan108