been 10 years from divorce from prince and 10 years dating Michael part 2

You ran all the way back home to Michael because of prince saying what he said once you got to the house you was out of breath "M-M.....Michael" you say trying to catch your breath. Michael  heard you anyways "what's wrong Y/N baby?" Michael looks, at you worriedly "it's prince he's out of jail and I am saying this cuz I bumped into him he said sorry and looked, at my hand and said are you engaged again? And he  grabbed, my arm but I got out of his grip and I ran all the way back here and he said this isn't over as I was running, away from him".

Michael's eyes went wide after you told him what had happened "oh hell no I ain't gonna let this crap happen again he ain't gonna hurt you Y/N I'll make sure of that".

Soon you hear the door open "oh Crap I forgot to lock the door crap Y/N RUN NOW ILL HANDEL HIM NO PRINCE I WONT LET YOU HURT MY FIANCE NO BACK OFF" but prince ignores Michael and runs, straight tords you "when is this nightmare going to end?" You ask yourself. Michael runs, after prince but falls and prince catches you "I SAID THIS WASN'T OVER Y/N THAT WHOLE APOLOGIZING WAS JUST A TRICK WE MAYBE DIVORCED BUT WE WILL BE MARRIED AGAIN" Prince says while yanking your hair.

"NO WE WONT BECAUSE I AM GOING TO MARRY MICHAEL AND IM GONNA STAY THAT WAY" you yell back after you yelled, at prince prince kept slaping you in the face "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL  PRINCE NOW" Michael says running, tord prince to save you. Finally the cops show up to take Prince but prince gets out of there grip to go hurt Michael and he manages it so there for you jump, on princes back and start hitting him. "GET OFF OF MY FIANCE NOW" you yell suddenly more cops come to help take Prince away. You think the cops and ran, over to Michael "Michael baby you ok?" You say helping him up.
"Yeah I'm OK Y/N are you?" Michael asks with concern "yeah....yeah I'm OK baby" you say hugging him.