you find out your pregnant with princes baby

This imagine was requested by 14DM01 hope you guys injoy 😊

It's been a one year since you and prince got a divorce you haven't had any children yet you was reMarried . One you and prince are friends and you have been hanging out for a while but one day you got home and you walk, into the bathroom you look on the doors mirror you have noticed that your stomach has grown you gasp at the sight. "Oh no" you said to yourself with tears coming down your face. You knew it was princes child because you to have been hanging out for like a year now. So when your husband got home he saw that you was pregnant so he got all happy thinking he was the father but soon that smile fades when you have a talk, with him. "Jase this child isn't yours it's my ex husbands we've been friends for like a year and we have been hanging out like normal friends but I don't know how this ended up happening" you say with tears coming down your face. Your husband looks at you with anger in his eyes. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME Y/N I LOVED YOU I CARED FOR YOU AND YOU TELLING ME THAT THAT KID YOU ARE CARING ISN'T MINE AND ITS YOUR EX HUSBANDS WHATS HIS NAME AND DONT EVEN THINK THAT YOUR GONNA FIND AWAY OUT OF THIS Y/N BECAUSE YOUR NOT I WANT THE ADDRESS AND NAME OF YOUR EX HUSBAND NOW!!!!!! Y/N". You look up at your angered husband with tears coming down your face. "A YEAR Y/N WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR A YEAR I STILL LOVE YOU Y/N AND HERES WHATS GONNA HAPPEN YOUR GONNA TELL THIS EX HUSBAND OF YOURS THAT HES THE FATHER OF THAT KID YOUR CARING AND I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN HIS NAME Y/N GIVE ME HIS NAME NOW!!!!!" You look at your husband and mention princes name "his name is prince there"you say with more tears running, down your face. "And his address is 558 Jacob's street" you say looking, down at the ground. "AND HERES WHAT ELSE IS GONNA HAPPEN Y/N AFTER YOU TELL HIM HES THE FATHER IM GONNA KICK HIS BUTT AND HERES WHAT ELSE IM GONNA RAISE THIS CHILD AS IF I WAS ITS FATHER AND WE ARE GONNA BE A HAPPY MARRIED COUPLE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU ARE NEVER TO SEE THIS PRINCE AGAIN I CANT BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH YOUR FRIEND Y/N" you look up at your husband one last time "Jase I'm so sorry p- please for give me I'd never thought that would happen" you say looking back down at the ground. "Y/N baby I forgive you but I'm still gonna kick his butt and we are still gonna raise that kid together I don't want you around him because I don't trust him". You and your husband talk and fall asleep.

There will be a part 2 to this chapter called telling prince he's the father and getting his butt kicked.