concert injury

You was back stage while prince was performing and you look over and he fell you run on the stage to help his band members Carrie him to the dresser room once you made it to the dresser room you layed him down while one of the band members called the ambulance "Prince are you OK 😞" you said while rubbing, his hair in a worried tone. "No Y/N I'm not I think I broke my leg" you looked at prince and said "don't worry baby you'll be able to do concerts and dance a again you just have to be very careful when your on stage baby😞"
After a few the ambulance came and took him to the hospital you followed, them in your black SUV you sat, in the waiting room for the doctor about a few Minutes later the doctor came and said "he's broken his arm and leg he won't be able to dance for about a month" you looked, at the doctor and walked to princes hospital room "hey baby"you said walking, over to his bed side "hey Y/N baby" prince said in a tone where it sounded like he just had woken up you look at prince and said "the doctor said you won't be able to go on stage bc of your broken leg and arm baby" prince looks at you and says "I know baby and about a week you went home and helped prince with everything.